• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sweetcaramelism

[2009.11.24] Goo Hara & Lee Hwi Jae join the hunt for boars

47 posts in this topic

I found it ... :cry:

14jycly.jpg

Yesterday we reported that Kim Hyun Joong of SS501, Jung Yong Hwa of You're Beautiful and five other members will be part of a new corner in MBC's Sunday Sunday Night called, Hunters. As the article title reveals, the new corner will be about the members hunting boars because of the harms they can cause on people and crops. Well, it looks like Goo Hara of Kara and gagman Lee Hwi Jae will join the hunt!

The members have been given the title "Economy Rescue Workers" because they will work with two professionals to catch boars every week over two days and one night. The currently-known cast are Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Yong Hwa, Goo Hara, Lee Hwi Jae, Shin Jung Hwan and the two professional boar catchers.

It looks like the members have plenty to hunt for because the government permitted the catching of 20,000 boars from November until next February.

I am really curious and excited about this new corner! I just can't imagine these guys, especially Goo Hara, trying to catch a boar...can you?

Source: Allkpop

I think hara so funny, ah.. lol

Edited by Dejiyoung

OMG. I can't wait to see Hara hunting boars! x] I can see her now...with her amazing strength and cuteness. xD <3 Thanks for posting!

This has great potential. I can't wait to see this :)

It's great that we get to see more Hara, but I chuckle at the premise. It has an, "only in asia....." feel to it. XD

...catching a BOAR?

Isn't that dangerous? Boars are ugly...

and they have huge horns.

... what will they do after they catch the boar?

Eat it? ._. I hope they're not just mass killing boars for sport. :/

I realize that they're a public safety issue but blehh.

I'm worried...and Hara's the only girl there>.<Is Hara going to be a permanant in this show?If so she's going to be tired!IY..Kara bakery..and now this?Hara's going to be sooo tired>.<

lol hara's strong and can run real fast. she's perfect for catching boars lol :D

I was gonna watch it even if it had Kim Hyun Joong. But now that it has Goo Hara, it is a must watch, :85896326: , but I guess it'll be awhile before it gets subbed :D ,sms.

Edited by GTR

well i'm sure those boars will run towards hara to be taken care by her so i guess she wont have much problem there.

and more shows with hara is always good =D

I just curious, what they will do to the boar after they catched it? ? ?

eat 'em? ? ? *hope not*

Another show for Hara..she going to be busy.. hope she don't overwork herself.. Hara Fightng!

I'm so excited to watch it.....

I really like to discover how will the catch the bores....

:hihi:

I was thinking at first... HARA??!?!?

Hahaha, but then I'm like, nah Hara can do it, she's just as strong as any other girl who would have been picked XD

Her physical appearance fools us all XD

thanks for sharing the article

Goo Hara seems to be doing well by getting shows.

Cant wait to watch this.

Hara is always going on variety shows recently. She seemed to be so popular nowadays. I'm so glad to see that :)

Looks like its going to be a huge turmoil all around the place. Haha..

Hara catching a boar..? I cannot really imagine how will the situation be like but its really dangerous though :X

Hope she enjoys herself much and don't meet any accidents.. touchwood lol xD

I'm definitely going to watch this! :blushing: Must be so much fan catching boars..Especially Hara doing it!

Thanks for sharing!

Hara Fighting !! <3

I do not like hara take part in the killing of animals: (

THAT's COOL ! WooOW

I really want to watch it

I hope she will be safe :D

but Hara is a strong girl ... I have no doubt with that

Can't wait to watch !

Hara is always funny on shows lol.

So this show will be good.

For a second there, I thought they were going to use bow and arrow