[2009.11.24] Goo Hara & Lee Hwi Jae join the hunt for boars

sweetcaramelism

I found it ... :cry:

14jycly.jpg

Yesterday we reported that Kim Hyun Joong of SS501, Jung Yong Hwa of You're Beautiful and five other members will be part of a new corner in MBC's Sunday Sunday Night called, Hunters. As the article title reveals, the new corner will be about the members hunting boars because of the harms they can cause on people and crops. Well, it looks like Goo Hara of Kara and gagman Lee Hwi Jae will join the hunt!

The members have been given the title "Economy Rescue Workers" because they will work with two professionals to catch boars every week over two days and one night. The currently-known cast are Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Yong Hwa, Goo Hara, Lee Hwi Jae, Shin Jung Hwan and the two professional boar catchers.

It looks like the members have plenty to hunt for because the government permitted the catching of 20,000 boars from November until next February.

I am really curious and excited about this new corner! I just can't imagine these guys, especially Goo Hara, trying to catch a boar...can you?

Source: Allkpop

I think hara so funny, ah.. lol

Edited by Dejiyoung

...catching a BOAR?

Isn't that dangerous? Boars are ugly...

and they have huge horns.

... what will they do after they catch the boar?

Eat it? ._. I hope they're not just mass killing boars for sport. :/

I realize that they're a public safety issue but blehh.

Hara is always going on variety shows recently. She seemed to be so popular nowadays. I'm so glad to see that :)

Looks like its going to be a huge turmoil all around the place. Haha..

Hara catching a boar..? I cannot really imagine how will the situation be like but its really dangerous though :X

Hope she enjoys herself much and don't meet any accidents.. touchwood lol xD

I'm definitely going to watch this! :blushing: Must be so much fan catching boars..Especially Hara doing it!

Thanks for sharing!

Hara Fighting !! <3