[2009.11.25] Kara's Gyuri Almost Debuted As A CSJH Member

jihaebutt

2w2g6c3.jpg

Kara's Gyuri Almost Debuted As A Cheon Sang Ji Hee Member

Girl group member Kara's Gyuri has revealed that she could have almost debuted in a different girl group.

On the 24th, Gyuri came on KBS "SangSangDuHaGi" (SangSangPlus Season 2).

She came on and revealed her behind story.

"I auditioned and the casting manager seemed interested in me. Said I had the eyes like Kangta of H.O.T. He also stated that I might do well dueting with Dana. So I was almost in Cheon Sang Ji Hee."

Credits: Newsen & tenjo-soul for translations.

==

So she was an SM trainee at one point! I'd always wondered if that was a rumor or if it was true.

I can't imagine Gyuri in CSJH. But I wonder if her and Dana used to be friends? :3

Dang I wonder if CSJH would be different if Gyul had joined? But she would've joined because of her eyes?

Amazing how far looks go in the entertainment industry.

This show is getting more and more interesting lol. I can't wait to watch it (:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow i was wondering what she said

hmmm that kangta comment might have just been for flattery sake to make gyuri more inclined to join and plus the guy probably picked up on the fact she's a H.O.T fangirl during their conversation

but holy moly, her as a part of cheon sang ji hee... i can't picture it, plus gyuri might have been shelved away =[

i'm glad she's with DSP and the leader of Kara though, everything happens for a reason :D

well thankfully from Kara4 videos, they seemed to be friendly with cheon sang ji hee =]

thanks for the article!

Man, if she joined CSJH (I LOVE THEM, TALENTED SINGERS<3), she would have been in SM. I would have been very worried about her contract.

And yes like everyone mentioned, Kara wouldnt have our goddess D: So I'm glad it didn't happen. But the article didnt mention why eventually she didnt join, maybe we'll see it on the show itself though.

I have heard that Gyuri onni was once a SM trainee...

But wow, she almost debuted as CSJH...

But it all happened for a reason, she didn't because she would be Kara's Goddess Leader ^^

Thank you for sharing the article Jiji ^^ and for Tenjo-soul ^^ for the translations

wow.. so it was true that gyuri use to be a SM trainee

i cant image her in CSJH.. gyuri would then be the maknae..it would be so different!!

anyway.. gyuri is kara's leader now and thats how i like it.. cant wait to watch this!