[2009.11.25] Kara's Gyuri Almost Debuted As A CSJH Member

jihaebutt

O.o.. Then y didn't she joined CSJH? Well, still glad that she didn't xD

Or else Kara's beloved leader won't be here and Kara probably won't be so established and gaining so much popularity or even exist!

Kara is to live forever & ever :)

I am looking forward for this show :D Hope it gets subbed!

Thanks for the translations!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im happy shes part of Kara and not CSJH, not saying that CSJH is bad ^^ just prefer gyuri in kara...

Wow, you're right, look is the major point. I never knew Gyuri was a trainee in SM .

Amazing . . . . anyways, I'm glad she's in Kara and not CSJH. Makes me think of the times

where Dana was singing and dancing to "Break It".

woah...I'm a little shocked about this..

didn't know that she's a SM trainee..

can't imagine gyuri in CSJH...

I'm glad that she didn't join CSJH..but I'm not saying that CSJH is not good

I just like her on Kara..

thanks for sharing :D

I have no offence on the following thing I'm going 2 say rite now, I'm just giving my own personal view! I dun now who is CSJH but it's under SM rite? I tink Gyuri may become more popular than now if she was under SM! As you can c, alot of artistes under SM are leading the Music Industry right now like SNSD, Suju, Shinee, TVXQ and many more!!! Ok... no offence! LOL!!! SNSD & Kara <3

JuNiOrx3

oh Gosh..everyone mentioned it already...

but i'm frikkin' glad n relieved she didn't..

b'cuz Kara won't be Kara at all without the force behind it (hahah, i'm exaggerating ain't i?)

even if there's still Kara, i dunno if i'd have become a fan of Kara...since Gyuri was the one who got my interest into Kara fandom.

and i dunno if i'd hav become a fan of Gyuri...since i'm yet to like any SM girl..

anyway..

thanks for the translation^^.

@JuNiOrx3

yes, SM artistes are popular, but isn't it weird that you don't know CSJH if SM artistes are successful? they debuted even quite sometime before Kara. no offense as well, just saying my thoughts.. :D

Edited by sub