• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
thebuddybud

[2009.11.26] New Kara characters in a game called <Freestyle>

206 members have voted

1. 1. Which cat from Kara looks the sexiest?

• Seungyeon cat
    • Gyuri cat
    • Nicole cat
    • Hara cat
    • Jiyoung cat

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

78 posts in this topic

2md5t2a.jpg

For the popular online basketball game <Freestyle>, special characters from the popular group Kara will be updated to the game on the 27th.

In this update, Hara, Seungyeon, and Gyuri will be added to the game as special characters first. In addition, there will items, motions, and voices in relation to the Kara characters. Now, you can see Kara's sweet cheering and cute butt dance ceremony's when they make a score, to further make the game enjoyable.

Through this Kara character update, the game is anticipating their fans to sign up for the game, in addition to the users already registered.

Lee MinSuk from the Freestyle management team said "With characters from the Wonder Girls and followed by the KBL Pro basketball players, using special characters as game marketing showed great results." "We are not aiming for temporary satisfaction with star marketing in this game, but rather a game that can grab the attention of the player for a long time with the game contents."

JCE will update Nicole and Jiyoung characters later on, for all 5 members of Kara.

source: http://emazine.tistory.com/2370

trans by thebuddybud@karaholic

Raise your own Kara cat?

Aww magnae looks so cute :D

And dang, Nicole and Gyul look super sexy~

And SY's eyes look fierce! For some reason she reminded me of the vampire people in Twilight (volturi?) but idk why. Must be because of the New Moon craze going around. :/

Thanks for translating=D

LOL at the fact that korean gaming thingy are creative enough to put kara in a game

adding on butt dance lol

all of them looks sexy..

but

I voted for Nicole... she is the sexiest XD.. <3 <3

thanks for the info... :)

haha there should be a preview of the game.. I'm curious on what the game looks like..

Nicole and Jiyoung as a secret character?haha.. Do they really use Kara voice for the game or similar to KAra voice? im confused..

anyway thanks for the translation =)

Sexiest is Gyuri cat.. Hamm eyes look fierce. Jing is cute cat..

my goodness! nicole is HOT! what game is that? xD omo! they are all soooo sexy! i can't wait ot see the preview of the game!

Gyucole do it for me in this picture but if I had to choose, definitely nicole D:

sooo hottt, why are you so hot nicole? xD

that is so cute butt dance everytime you score... if i were to play, i'd want to score... constantly... my opponents would eat my dust haha... if that's how much motivation kara can give me, think of the fanboys xD

thanks for translating!

voted for gyuri xD

seungyeon looks really tired...

hara and nicole look very smexy i must say

jiyoung doesn't have pointy ears lol

Sexiest cat is Gyuri. @_@ Wow, this kinda reminds me of some Japanese anime or something, I forget what.

i dunno they all look pretty sexy to me...

But Jiyoung is more on the cute side XD

Voted Seungyeon cos of her eyes ^^

nicole's the sexiest so i voted for her.....

but the one who really caught my attention is seungyeon

No Offense, but JiYoung's a Cat?

Those are some pretty round ears.

Either way, It's Nicole for me.

The eyes, It's all about the eyes.

Seung Yeon was just super attractive in this one, her eyes are practically glittering! That's why i voted for her :X

Nicole looks gorgeous, and like at MAMA, she and Hara are the only ones showing off their stomachs. It's really sexy but hehehe, im like protective over them showing too much skin (: hahaha.

Edited by magnifigue

Haha, I feel like there are a lot of hormones flying about with this pic :D I picked Gyuri cuz she looked the prettiest?

wow...

very interesting :D

seungyeon eyes are very attractive...

nicole and hara soo hot...

gyuri soo pretty and jiyoung looks a cute cat :D

thanks for sharing

Wow that's a beautiful..."poster"? Anyways, Nicole and Hara stuck out to me first. Nicole's eyes...but everyone looks HOT, and JiYoung is as adorable as ever.

Another game endorsement from Kara ^^

I hope a lot would join in the fun...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

This is my usual ranking of Kara members...

1. SY

2. Gyuri

3. Nicole

4. Hara

5. JY

But in this picture, I must admit Hara looks the best. The whole cat look was pulled off best by her. Followed by Nicole.

SY looks kind of scary, lol.