[2009.11.26] New Kara characters in a game called <Freestyle>

thebuddybud

206 members have voted

1. 1. Which cat from Kara looks the sexiest?

• Seungyeon cat
    • Gyuri cat
    • Nicole cat
    • Hara cat
    • Jiyoung cat

2md5t2a.jpg

For the popular online basketball game <Freestyle>, special characters from the popular group Kara will be updated to the game on the 27th.

In this update, Hara, Seungyeon, and Gyuri will be added to the game as special characters first. In addition, there will items, motions, and voices in relation to the Kara characters. Now, you can see Kara's sweet cheering and cute butt dance ceremony's when they make a score, to further make the game enjoyable.

Through this Kara character update, the game is anticipating their fans to sign up for the game, in addition to the users already registered.

Lee MinSuk from the Freestyle management team said "With characters from the Wonder Girls and followed by the KBL Pro basketball players, using special characters as game marketing showed great results." "We are not aiming for temporary satisfaction with star marketing in this game, but rather a game that can grab the attention of the player for a long time with the game contents."

JCE will update Nicole and Jiyoung characters later on, for all 5 members of Kara.

source: http://emazine.tistory.com/2370

trans by thebuddybud@karaholic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raise your own Kara cat?

Aww magnae looks so cute :D

And dang, Nicole and Gyul look super sexy~

And SY's eyes look fierce! For some reason she reminded me of the vampire people in Twilight (volturi?) but idk why. Must be because of the New Moon craze going around. :/

haha there should be a preview of the game.. I'm curious on what the game looks like..

Nicole and Jiyoung as a secret character?haha.. Do they really use Kara voice for the game or similar to KAra voice? im confused..

anyway thanks for the translation =)

Gyucole do it for me in this picture but if I had to choose, definitely nicole D:

sooo hottt, why are you so hot nicole? xD

that is so cute butt dance everytime you score... if i were to play, i'd want to score... constantly... my opponents would eat my dust haha... if that's how much motivation kara can give me, think of the fanboys xD

thanks for translating!

Seung Yeon was just super attractive in this one, her eyes are practically glittering! That's why i voted for her :X

Nicole looks gorgeous, and like at MAMA, she and Hara are the only ones showing off their stomachs. It's really sexy but hehehe, im like protective over them showing too much skin (: hahaha.

Edited by magnifigue