[2009.11.27] Nicole talks about her ideal type

sweetcaramelism

mm4l1v.jpg

Kara's Nicole has revealed her ideal type while having dinner with her university sunbaes on her reality show, Nicole the Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science.

Nicole failed her midterms and decided that she needed some tutoring from her sunbaes at school. After the tutoring, she received a 100, 67, and 50 for three different subjects which amounted to a 60 average. That's a pass for Nicole though she did came close to failing.

She was so thankful of her passing grade she invited her sunbaes to dinner. While at dinner they asked her what her ideal type was and she answered, "He should be taller than 178cm but shorter than 185cm. He should be manly and should care for the woman."

On this episode, Nicole danced in front of many students as an "audition" to join the hip hop club. 178cm - 185cm anyone? A bit specific don't you think?

:shining:

Credit : AK

178cm - 185cm anyone? A bit specific don't you think?

Whoever it was that wrote the article including the above comment/statement... <Agrees in agony>

I will go cry in my corner now...

Well i sincerely hope she does find someone to give her the affection she desires. She's been under a lot of stress lately from what i can tell. Having to cope with her schedule (reality show(s), performances, etc), that she needs someone in order to give her a push in the right direction, to bring her up when she's down. Good luck Nicole - I sincerely hope you find the right person for yourself.

Edited by Vladimir

Nicole is sospecific with the height. haha.. 178-185cm O.o.. I wished i was that tall xD

Its good that Nicole has high requirements. She will get a better suitor next time <3

She must have been so stress in school recenty..Its good if there is a guy she can rely and vent her frustrations on. lol :D

Anyway congratz on Nicole scoring so well for her exams! 60 is a great score since she just went into studies..Moreover she has to double the effort to catch up with her classmates. And triple the effort since she can't understand korea well enough.

I'm so proud of Nicole!

Nicole Fighting!!~

Congratulation to her for passing : she must have worked very hard for that !

She only dives an aspect of her ideal type without giving an exemple lol.

But her description already tells she likes tall men....interresting.