• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chopsuey

[2009.11.27] Is SHINee’s Key in love triangle with Kara members?

74 posts in this topic

2it3how.jpg

SHINee's Key was suspected by fans to be the lying man that caused the triangle relationship between Kara's Goo Hara and Nicole but it seems like it's not him.

2AM's Jinwoon was the first suspect but he quickly denied it. Then fans turned and pointed their fingers at Key.

Key said with disbelief in an interview on SBS E!TV, "Everyone accused me after 2AM's Jinwoon denied it. It is true that I'm close with Nicole but I do not even know Goo Hara. I, too, am not involved in this triangle relationship."

During filming of the show, they even called Nicole and tried to figure out the details. I wonder who is the next target.

Credit: AK

AHAHA wow fans just... won't let go of this issue.

Poor Key. x]

They are targeting Nicole's guy friends lol. hopefully Nicole clears this up XD..

lol, netizen sure like to snoop around don't they xD

wonder who is the next target

lol... is there even a love triangle to begin with?

Sometimes... it is too much.

They talked about it in strong heart a couple of weeks ago.

But at which point did Nicole or Hara even said they're having a couple's lunch with that so called "unidentified" male celebrity?

Nicole just said, LUNCH.

Is there a problem having lunch with a friend? Male or female even? :shining:

With that said, the way they were talking... I don't even think it is true anyways. I don't think this "lunch" deal even happened infact.

It may just be scripted for the show and is something the PD asked them to talk about to spice things up in the show (and thus in the industry as well).

My take, none of this happened. lol...

Edited by SSJBen

Awww, Nicole + Key.

I think when Key said he "didn't know Hara", I think he meant he knew her but wasn't close to her. ^^ People should really just drop this subject. =/ It's not such a big deal...it's Nicole and Hara's personal business. No need to butt into it please. :x Thanks for posting!

Wow..The fans wouldn't let the matter rest.. Its not much of a big deal anyways..

Hara and Nicole are on such good terms, they won't mind about it at all.

The fans are making a big fuss out of it..

Its great Key stepped out and clarify this matter too :D Hope the fans will not continue to harp on it.

Its kind of getting irritating now.

lol this is ridiculous...reporters and netizens are too crazy -__- thanks for sharing!

I dont really like the finger pointing going on here. It can every easily turn nasty if the fingerpointing gets out of control. This is exactly how bad rumors and scandal situations start up. Fans should be careful of what they say and how they say it. Speculation is ok, but dont take it too far.

hahah yeah i think they all should just guess and keep it to themselves xD

anyway its funny how Key said "I dont even know Goo Hara" hahahahahaha.. sad...

and the hunt contiune.... netizens are really too free to do anything... haha

I wonder who that guy is.....

so so so so curious.....

:D

Ever since I've heard of the mysterious guy Nicole's been talking about, I've been wondering who it is :nc1: Anyway, some netizens are making a big hype about this (but really, can't blame them? It's Nicole!) :D But I wish no finger pointing is done. Let's wait for Cole to ... er... reveal it herself when she feels like it. xDD Key's awesome, btw.

the fans still continue hunting down that guy LoL

But I can't blame them. I am still curious too!

poor key being fan's target hahaha

OMG

when i read the titlte

i think it's must be Key

so,it wans't him

so curious

~.~

Wow I wonder who the next idol will be the next one to be assumed to be in the triangle. I guess fans want to get to the bottom of what caused a love triangle between Hara and Nicole, though I would just let it go since it is old news! ^^

Wew..Key? I'm so curious about it! Ty for the news..HaRa and Nicole are so pretty..:)

hahahah this is funny xD theyre really tring to find out who that guy was xD

im curious :) but im not gonna hunt it..lol

hope theyll find out who it is :)

lol they're still hunting for that one guy? Aw, seems like Key knows Nicole a lot!

And another celebrity who is close to Nicole without I know.

If Key says he doesn't know Hara so I don't think It's him.

It's quite fun to see that people are still curious about the identy of this person lol.

I thought it was Key at first too...but then I realized it couldn't be. I wish it was Key. Haha. I'm waiting for the airing of this show. A lot of people are making a huge deal of this. I'm trying not to make it such a huge deal, but I'm curious to who it is.