[2009.11.27] Is SHINee’s Key in love triangle with Kara members?

chopsuey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG love-triangle?? Come on, the fans are exaggerating the situation. And even if there is anything like a love-triangle, it is not our buisness. Okay I have to be honest, gossip and rumours are kind of fun and it's entertaining.^^ I really laughed during reading this article. Thanks for sharing!

╔══════════════╗

Ok, so I'm guessing the interview the article was referring to was on Maknae Rebellion!(◕-◕)

SHINee guested on Maknae Rebellion and the episode aired today!

During one of the sections, the topic about "the guy" of the "love triangle" came up!

Then it got to the point where it seemed as if Jinwoon and Key were arguing!

Later on, Jinwoon calls Nicole to ask about the whole "love triangle" situtation!。◕‿◕。

OMG Jinwoon and Key are hilarious!

The "love triangle" accusations starts at around 6:22 (◕o◕)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtJcHRuBd24

╚══════════════╝

Edited by Sampaguita

NOTHING special about this guy.

I don't want anyone messing with my girls, especially such a ***** looking guy like this guy.

Basic Netiquette

-General Behavior: The magic word, respect! We want to make Karaholic a friendly fan community, so learn to socialize and get along with the other members of the forum. We will not tolerate any bashing,

You know which word I am referring too, please be respectful at KH.

The "love triangle" accusations starts at around 6:22 (◕o◕)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtJcHRuBd24

╚══════════════╝

thanks lol.. why did they call nicole if they only showed a second of it? lol.. i bet she would clarify the situation.. nicole's friends, guy friends should watch out lol.

@mae: That was a preview of the next week's episode. At least I think so, because they show that small clip at the end of the episode. (:

... Things like this make me giddy, because I always love interactions between Kara and other artists. > D<

Lol, I guess netizens will just keep on accusing everyone till they get the right guy...

Then keep telling them to accuse and hunt for that so called "guy".

They won't get anywhere and eventually everything dies down.

Why?

Because the way I see it, there is no love-triangle issue here.

It is something just played up by the PD and it is asked to be said on the show just to improve ratings. It is a VERY COMMON tactic that has been used since the dawn of all these "celebrity behind-the-scenes love" days.

My 2 cents.

LOL..

yup, those netizens won't let the issue go it seems.. until they can finally identify the culprit!

anyway, Key was so cute ..denying the accusation.. saying that he doesn't even know Goo Hara.. hehhe

wonder who'll be next? minho? hongki? ...