• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hamster Boy

[Video] R-Rated Seung Yeon

418 posts in this topic

judging from the post the video seems really funny... too bad the video is down =(... i really wanted to watch it....

Cute Seungyeon.... But 20 is a not a young age anymore. I'm just wondering.... SY was 20 when she first watched it. Nicole was 16 when they happened to see it together. But SY and Nicole are 3 years apart. So which one is incorrect here... :confused1:

poor seungyeon acused of watching erotic movies but hey.... you never know what is going on in their lives

Hahahaha, she really fool us with her innocent face but thats just out ham

She's cool (naughty grin) :w00t: haha! hmmmnnnn... she is just being practical :D

Wow! haha, nice to know this.. :hihi:

too bad, the vid isn't available.. :crybaby:

i think it's normal to talk about that..

it's everyone's responsibility to know such things..

aww.. i wanna watch the vid badly with all the previous comments i read! :teary:

:blushing: WHAT!!!??? Our Seungyeon is Rate-R... Why is it my first time hearing this...LOL :blushing:

:sweatdrop: But it;s okay we still love you hahahahaha.... :sweatdrop:

-_- It's so hard to tell since she have such and annocent face all the time so cute -_-

OMGEE~!

Seungyeon I thought you were innocent?! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see you're byun

LOL at Nicole :D

Nicole: I was 16

Edited by seungyul127

aww the videos are all down :[

she's soo cute nd i love how she's straighforward about it. Seungyeon really is the "mom" of Kara~

if only someone could post all the videos again!! ahhh our seungyeon is always so mature!

if only someone could post all the videos again!! ahhh our seungyeon is always so mature!

owhhh... both the video is removed... but after reading the translation... i thinks its really funny.. Lols... hope there is a repost of the video!

wow an unexpected side from seung yeon , but i like it :thumbup:

hope seung yeon will be a good teacher foe other KARA member :tongue:

LOL !!

But it's normal, girls at her age must be curious about that

Just because she is an idol doesn't mean she's different from other girls

That is quite unexpected to say by an idol but yeah, she is I normal girl and talking about those things is normal at her age. Could someone reupload the video?

Well, can't watch the vid through the links, but the transcribed interview was hilarious! Haha. Never thought she had it in her. SY looks like one of the more innocent ones imho, but apparently not...

AHAHAHA LOL AT SEUNGYEON

SHE MUST BE SOO EMBARRASSED

I KNOW IF I WAS HER I'D BE EMBARRASSED :D

DON'T WORRY ITS OKAY :D

Wish the video could be uploaded else where then youtube but judging from the dialouge seemsss really funny haha

Ah the video is not available again!! I really want to see her expression while telling the story.. anyway it is good not to keep things like that hidden, 'Seung Yeon teaches us sex education' part was really funny LOL

ohh Nicoleee ~ she's so innocent,

even though she doesn't really look it

I find it fine that Seung Yeon didn't react to it

She is 20 ahaha.

:sulk:Thank you for putting the conversation, but the video is gone again. Still love reading it I can kinda imagine Nicole yelling that she was only 16 at the time while she was going it was no big deal