The Original KARA

chupachups

Thanks for creating this awesome thread :)

Reading this brings back so many memories. and I actually learned something new about the Original KARA too. For example, I didn't know about Antis on Sung's cyworld and how she handled that (it was pretty harsh :sweatdrop: but I'm glad that she had the courage to stand up for herself ^_^)

The First Blooming has always been my favorite. Not that I don't love the new KARA's music, just that the original songs give me different feels :D

What I missed the most about the original KARA would be:

- Sungja's dorky actions and super loud voice

- SungRi moments, they showed their affections toward each other so many time in public :D

- Seungyeon teasing Nicole about her broken Korean :P

- many many things.....

If you haven't checked out KARA4's music, do so :D! you may or may not like their style of music back then, but it's always good to know about the journey that the girls have been though. There wouldn't be KARA5 if KARA4 didn't exist ^_^

Sunghee's "Then It's Done" gave me an instant death :P her voice always give me goosebumps

Oh, No matter how much I love love love the girls now, part of me still so so oh miss 4Kara so much . TT-TT the girls have accomplish so much the past years...& I wish that Sunghee was with them too accomplish all these awards too . 4Kara once will always be Kara <3 I love them no matter what ! Kamilia <3 & Always !

Sunghee, I hope she's doing fine. I miss her oh so much !

• 2 weeks later...

ive watch kara vs. t-ara special in E!news @ tvN channel and surprisingly, our KARA do have more than 15,000 anti-fans!!!:confused1:i was like, what the hell?!what f&*&^*-() goin on here?!

hmmmm,maybe the reason why is because KARA is out of korea's comfort zone!!or maybe because snsd's fans look at KARA as a threat!ikr, rationalization!!!

antis are hate!!why do they even exist?!?!?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When KARA5 had a disagreement with DSP the last time and the band were rumored to be splitting up, all Kamilias were saddened and troubled with the thought of not seeing them anymore. I became a fan just before JUMPING was released. I can imagine how troubled the earlier Kamilias must have felt the first time they heard Sunghee was leaving KARA4. But I envy them for the experience and joy of seeing how Hara and Jiyoung were 'born' in KARA5. Not only did KARA became stronger from enduring the hardship, the earlier Kamilias must surely be more attached to KARA. I still remember how worried and sad I was then and how proud I am of KARA now.

I think KARA is a really talented K-Pop group because they have beauty and charisma. Although I know about KARA's beginnings, I am biased towards the new KARA because I became a fan in Sept of 2011 meaning I didn't live through Kim Sunghee's departure and the KARA crisis. However I celebrate KARA's current success and uber popularity

I created a Youtube playlist of the

I found on YT. Kept it chronological. Love their collab with Lee Hyori and Min Hyorin. It's nice to reminisce on their sound back then.

Nobody can deny Sunghee's vocal range and power, but KARA5 has also proven their own flavor. With Jing's age then, they couldn't continue with the strong girls concept but they started to go back to it IMO.

Edited by red4summer
thanks! updated in first post.