The Original KARA

chupachups

i didnt know too much about KARA since im a new fan but i did hear about all four of them and Break It before the new formation of KARA, kind of sad that Sunghee had to leave the group but i guess most fans will always cherish and remember those memories of the four together.... nice to know more of them!

^^ Oh I know right!! I heard the album was nearly finished (I personally think all they needed to do was add the finishing touches; the photoshoot for the album cover was probably finished and everything) but they just discarded it after Sunghee's departure. They should've just released it as a digital single or something--at least the track they were going to promote :/ It would've been like a final gift from Sunghee...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you so much for posting this thread.

i found out about kara when there was the original 4.

i love new kara, but old kara will always be special to me.

i really do miss sunghee at times. that's why i'm always so happy when people say kara is a six members, though one is in spirit with us.

thanks for sharing this with us again. :(

aww... im missing the old Kara now.... :D like wat sweetleeli said the old Kara will always be special to me because that when it all started.. *sigh*..break it..miz dat along with sungja unni lol..although, im getting use to the new Kara each time....aww..i luv how they all take care of their problems lol..yeah sungja unni tell that exKara fan off!dont piss emo sungja unni lmao

SH unni & i skipping buddies woohoo!!

Gyuri unni the mirror princess lol aww..she takes care of an anti nicely!! lol

SY unni taught Nicole unni(hmm..) cursing hahahha good job!

p.s. anne thnx 4 creating this!! its good so that new fans would know more about the old Kara & old fans reminise lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow this is so much information about them that I don't need to go anywhere else. They actually had another member before Hara and the youngest one (sorry I forgot her name, still a new fan). Looking at their pictures before the new members, they seemed to have the mature concept unlike now which they have a cute image. I want to know more about the old Kara as well as the new Kara :P

Thanks a lot for it!

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS THREAD!

My Sunghee unnie... T.T

Sigh, it's sad that she left the group when there's only one month away to their 1st anniversary! T.T

This thread has so much memory of the first generation Kara.

I love the pictures! ~ If Sunghee can come back to Kara, I don't mind Kara to be a 6-member girl group. Kinda cool actually! :D SUNGHEEEEEE T.T

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

^Really? well, since I just joined the KARA world, I didn't really know Sunghee but I remember watching a lot of videos with her and the other girls and her voice was very pretty. Her and Gyuri's voice tag team (lol, I'm referring to the Break it song).

Edited by TaintedGrrrl

• 2 weeks later...

as a new fan of kara..i think the original kara and this time...they are looks so got different style on their music...

so different from sexy style become cute style...

btw, thank you for sharing these all for us..

Thanks for the informative post. I really liked it. Too bad I missed the old Kara. I would've been a fan of them too! Nevertheless, the new Kara is good too! :eyelove:

Funny there is no link to their Cyworld profiles? I would like to know!! :thumbup:

Yesterday I watched If u wanna. The feeling...

Uhm. really really miss SH :D. Although Hara, JY r so kute but I love the original version more :)

KARA and WGs debuted at the same time . At that time I thought KARA would stand out but what's a pity for the girls :) . With Break it, they had a really really special style :))

what is up with their antis?? i cannot see anything thats wrong with them. its not like they disrespected somebody or got involved with other celebs. but antis make them more popular and they seem even nicer with them around and our girls tolerating them. kara fighting!

• 2 weeks later...