The Original KARA

chupachups

The original KARA are very strong. Looking back at their history, they went through a lot of hardship... and they were able to surpass it.

so true. KARA is one of the toughest idols i ever knew.. they incredibly tough and somehow made it through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the old and new Kara are just as good, only different. The Kara now has more "dancing" songs than before, but they can also perform very good ballads ^_^ The Kara before was also amazing but a bit more innocent in my opinion :) It would have been great if Sunghee had stayed, I miss her dorkiness and great voice :( But I'm glad that she has found her own way to be happy :wub: As long as Kara stays as awesome as it is today, I'll be an overjoyed fan :inluv:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi im new here :D

I remember the original KARA, they introduced me to KPOP with If U Wanna.

And for a group who lost there Main vocalist, Sunghee, KARA turned out amazing.

And comparing them to Fin.K.L is a massive honour, weirdly Sunghee was supposed to be the next Hyori.

Well Sunghee is married now and hopefully she is happy with the life she has.

Another way to look at her sad leaving is that if she didn't, we probably wouldn't have Jiyoung and Hara, so yeah, fate works itself out :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To me, there's no such a thing as the UNORIGINAL KARA or FAKE KARA coz the old and new still has the same key members/singers. Although there seem to be some difference in musical and performance style, they still have KARA's 'soul' in every new songs sung and performed. So, unless they replaced all the members and also the music style/genre, the old and new are both the ORIGINAL KARA :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoa, thanks for the info! So much to read and look at I'll be pretty busy with this for quite a while haha! I think I like the new Kara more than the older. Their music now is so different to like their first album, but I like the newer songs better anyways, like the style and everything is so much better to me.

KARA The first time I knew, they had five, so I don't know about Sunghee,._.v But, when I heard the songs of the first KARA, I think there are differences with the present ..,

i very love 'Don't Be Shy' :)