The Original KARA

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the information! I only got into KARA recently, and have become hooked to their old song 'If u wanna'. I love their personalities ^^ Though I feel really bad for them since I found out how long it took for them to become properly famous D':

BUT They are so funny xD and have great songs ^^

Nice thread ~

I become a Kamilia since September 2011 i think, and now i hope i was an original Kamilia since 2007 :blushing:

I wonder what is Sung Hee doing right now.

Actually i hope she will showing up at KARASIA Seoul and made a surprise for Kamilia :blushing:

Edited by hardcolefan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WOW! It's a really interesting facts. Thanks a lot to who made this thread! i appreciate it a lot!

I like Nicole A LOOOOOTTTT! About the ORIGINAL Kara.. The member that left made her choice to leave. We respect it, but thanks to her departure KARA came back with a even more better image! <3 Honey <3 <3 <= OMG... Could they get any less better? OMO~ BEST <3

:gemnoway::gemshout: K A R A I SAY KA~~~ U SAY RA~~~~~~~ KARA KARA KARA!!!!

I've fell in love with them ... I was late to become a KAMILLA.. It was during their recent PANDORA i fell in love with them.... HEHE... I was a SONE for three years and i was focusing on them all the way.... <=( Sorry...Just want to let you guys know about this..) :phew:

The member that caught my eyes is NICOLE! Although i have known KARA for a long time but didn't really listen to their songs.. But ONE day i click on the MV link of PANDORA-KARA on YouTube and OMG... The Love couldn't stop! <3 I like Nicole!! Afterwards i slowly getting to know about each members, after i've known them i fell in love even more!!!!!! <3 <3 :gemnoway::geminluv:

OH-K!! Since i am very NEW.... I will get into KAMILLA's fanziness more! <3

I SAY KA~~ YOU SAY RA!!! KARA KARA KARA!!! :gemhappy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for those who r new to Kara or those who want to re-experience or recollect Kara's daily activities since the first day they debuted in 2007 and how international Kamilias reacted/responded to things that happened during those historical moments, here's a good thread to follow -> KARA Official Thread (@soompi)

What is really silly is not understanding how to stay on topic within a thread. I'm suspect that KARA4 understands how to stay on topic. That is why the members of KARA got jobs in the media industry; they could read their lines properly, a very important talent when on TV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While the new Kara is what shot our girls to fame (I personally became a fan in 2011) and allowed the fandom to grow, I believe it's KARA4 that makes us stay. The idea of such hardworking, passionate, (at times crazy... okay, most times?) diligent girls inspires us and makes our love for Kara (both then and now) deeper. <3

And yeah, like most people I've heard, I really DO miss KARA4's music. It was definitely powerful and unique, and imho it really stood out from their peers' releases. Oh, well.