The Original KARA

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

Always fun to learn more about Kara ;)

Does anyone know what Sunghee is doing now?

She got married and I think she gives singing lessons.

missing the old kara doesn't mean that you automatically HATE the new kara, or have to hate them

Perfectly said.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They made really good music. I love Secret World, Break It, and If U Wanna (I guess the ones they performed haha). A very different style... But it was definitely good! I'm glad to see KARA still performing some of these songs at events like KARASIA. 

• 3 weeks later...

I became fan when Sunghee was not around anymore. I wish I became a fan long before that. I love KARA4 as well as KARA5. KARA6 will be great (for me) They should have a reunion performance or something haha. <3

• 4 weeks later...

I really like KARA5 but I respect KARA4 for their hardwork and determination especially Seungyeon before their debut as KARA5. She worked her butt of and was always teased which really makes me sad...

i think kara first formation was a great formation and the aura of RnB.. i dont get it why they didnt made it...

I became fan when Sunghee was not around anymore. I wish I became a fan long before that. I love KARA4 as well as KARA5. KARA6 will be great (for me) They should have a reunion performance or something haha. <3

reunion.. yeah, thatd be great.. like ol times rock n roll band. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There were really a beautiful history past about KARA many years ago...... Thanks for the thread!!!^^ This will just always causing me to miss them very much, they were tough before the first light in front of them, but they will just facing them optimistic, although they knew their first debut might not be too positive, but with 4 hearts together, they still performed their best on the every small stage they can reach...... SungHee had leaved us already, of course we will miss her, and will not forget the one who was KARA's forever vitamin...... After the hard winter they went on, finally we met with HaRa and JiYoung too!!! It's just such a special miracle for all KAMILIA and for KARA!!! Although KARA might glooming down sometimes, but after that they will just stand out more bravely, harder, and better, KARA stand out from those challenges, they are just wonderful and beautiful seen from each angle.......^^ KARA, forever, for me, is 6......

• 1 month later...

Love this pictures so much!!! While GyuRi lean on SungHee like a pair of the closest friend, and SeungYeon hugged with Nicole, what? Nicole even higher than SeungYeon??? SeungYeon just like a younger sister of Nicole........... The time, so simple ordinary, but they still so grateful for anything.......
325d339759ee3d6dd749882c42166d224e4ade2e

Edited by TOH JING HEN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Those days Gyuri had in Sunghee a real partner, her vocals combined was so good and guess DSP wanted to promote this "couple" and the other with Seungyeon and Nicole.

But the time didn't allow this for happening, right? Such a cruel time, gobbling up all the happiness we ever had.......

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the information about the original KARA! As a new fan, this is really helpful. I like knowing how they got their start, as well as more about Sunghee. I also love their reactions to antis spamming their pages. Especially Gyuri's: "Please don't be an anti. It's sad to see an anti, so don't be." They seem like they have good heads on their shoulders!