• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The Original KARA

362 posts in this topic

i miss the old kara but i still like the new one though

missing the old kara doesn't mean that you automatically HATE the new kara, or have to hate them

2 people like this

Always fun to learn more about Kara ;)

Does anyone know what Sunghee is doing now?

She got married and I think she gives singing lessons.

missing the old kara doesn't mean that you automatically HATE the new kara, or have to hate them

Perfectly said.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
1 person likes this

Though I only became part of the KARA fanbase since March 2013, I came to like both the old and new KARA.

1 person likes this

thank you for this topic :) i really learnt a lot about them from reading it ^.^ .. i hope this fandom will grow stronger and bigger :)

1 person likes this

Really really nice tread, didn´t know much about all this things happened

Edited by Screwer
1 person likes this

I actually really liked The First Blooming even though it wasn't that popular. It's a shame that Sunghee chose to leave and I respect her decision. I loved her singing so it would've been interesting to see where they would've went with her.

They made really good music. I love Secret World, Break It, and If U Wanna (I guess the ones they performed haha). A very different style... But it was definitely good! I'm glad to see KARA still performing some of these songs at events like KARASIA. 

I like the new KARA, and I respect the old and original KARA. both are great. I support KARA and their ex-members forever. Thanks for posting this up.

thanks great thread filled of info!

I became fan when Sunghee was not around anymore. I wish I became a fan long before that. I love KARA4 as well as KARA5. KARA6 will be great (for me) They should have a reunion performance or something haha. <3

I really like KARA5 but I respect KARA4 for their hardwork and determination especially Seungyeon before their debut as KARA5. She worked her butt of and was always teased which really makes me sad...

i think kara first formation was a great formation and the aura of RnB.. i dont get it why they didnt made it...

I became fan when Sunghee was not around anymore. I wish I became a fan long before that. I love KARA4 as well as KARA5. KARA6 will be great (for me) They should have a reunion performance or something haha. <3

reunion.. yeah, thatd be great.. like ol times rock n roll band. lol

This reminds me of the old times a lot.

Seunghee left so quick. I wasn't even a fan or KARA yet when she's still here.

And now Nicole and Jiyoung is leaving too...

What's happening, KARA? :'(

1 person likes this

Life is happening as it always does, moving forward like a train, crushing our wee little hearts along the way but always bringing something along for the ride.

3 people like this

Nothing lasts forever, even if we wanted it to. I knew KARA would slowly lose it's members some day, but I didn't expect the day to come so quickly.

1 person likes this

I love the new KARA, but many miss Sunghee, left miss your voice.

I love all of them! KARA4members has a lot of charm in their strong vocal and cool style .... KARA5Members has a lot of charm in their cuteness and vocal too. Maybe, KARA is complete if they have 6 members xPPP Good luck, KARA! :D

2 people like this

KARA5 is the one I've known and Love, but I still consider Sunghee as my bias

#KARA5

1383398_10201540622311502_1337641605_n.j

1 person likes this

There were really a beautiful history past about KARA many years ago...... Thanks for the thread!!!^^ This will just always causing me to miss them very much, they were tough before the first light in front of them, but they will just facing them optimistic, although they knew their first debut might not be too positive, but with 4 hearts together, they still performed their best on the every small stage they can reach...... SungHee had leaved us already, of course we will miss her, and will not forget the one who was KARA's forever vitamin...... After the hard winter they went on, finally we met with HaRa and JiYoung too!!! It's just such a special miracle for all KAMILIA and for KARA!!! Although KARA might glooming down sometimes, but after that they will just stand out more bravely, harder, and better, KARA stand out from those challenges, they are just wonderful and beautiful seen from each angle.......^^ KARA, forever, for me, is 6......

Love this pictures so much!!! While GyuRi lean on SungHee like a pair of the closest friend, and SeungYeon hugged with Nicole, what? Nicole even higher than SeungYeon??? SeungYeon just like a younger sister of Nicole........... The time, so simple ordinary, but they still so grateful for anything.......
325d339759ee3d6dd749882c42166d224e4ade2e

Edited by TOH JING HEN
1 person likes this

Those days Gyuri had in Sunghee a real partner, her vocals combined was so good and guess DSP wanted to promote this "couple" and the other with Seungyeon and Nicole.

1 person likes this

Those days Gyuri had in Sunghee a real partner, her vocals combined was so good and guess DSP wanted to promote this "couple" and the other with Seungyeon and Nicole.

But the time didn't allow this for happening, right? Such a cruel time, gobbling up all the happiness we ever had.......

Thanks for the information about the original KARA! As a new fan, this is really helpful. I like knowing how they got their start, as well as more about Sunghee. I also love their reactions to antis spamming their pages. Especially Gyuri's: "Please don't be an anti. It's sad to see an anti, so don't be." They seem like they have good heads on their shoulders!