The Original KARA

chupachups

I fell in love with Kara first and foremost because of their personalities. To tell the truth, Pretty Girl and Honey didn't really float my boat. But now I'm an avid fan and think that Kara is one of the most down-to-earth celebrities ever. Ever. Kim Sungja I miss you too, all the best!

Yeah I was just watching Dream Concert 2007 the other day and was like HUH? KARA only had 4 members?

And I only recognized 3 of them...

First time I watched 07 Dream Concert I didnt pay much attention because I wasnt familiar with kpop back then but when I watched it recently it boggled me a bit... hahah

Ahh the original Kara~ As much as I love Hara and Jiyoungieeee~~~ And I love them A LOT, but I seriously have to admit that this was my favorite time with Kara. They've been through a lot and to see them still rising is definitely inspiring. They may not be the best in singing or dancing, but they definitely work hard enough to win over fans and that's what counts~ Kara will always have Kamilia <3

thx for the history anne

now i know that gyul means mandarin oranges :)

and if i were to teach someone a language

i'll purposely teach them wrong words too just for the fun of it

haha

however, it's so sad reading about the antis part

but i'm glad they went through it all to be where they are today

kara hwaiting

Wow good work compiling this. I learned a lot of new background info about them, especially of Seungyeon since she's my favourite member.

I like that you included anti info too instead of "covering" it up. It's interesting but sad to see what kind of things antis do :/ I'm glad the girls are able to take their words in their stride though.

wow!!

now i really know that i didn't see Sunghee perform..

whoa..second fnkl....whoa..amazing!haha..that's a great group..but haven't seen them perform..lol!

awww...Gyuri lol...

so cute..then that means the new members were Hara and Jiyoung?if i'm not mistaken

• 2 weeks later...