• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Other] What made nicole shocked during her first college lecture?

282 posts in this topic

aww well thats college haha her reaction towards those words are so cute lol shes so pretty in the pictures

looks like you're in the wrong class ... haha ....

i love you yongjoo

:eyelove:

i was like LOL when i saw her expression on the video..it was priceless..hahahaha...she is sometimes dorky..:D

OMG her expression hahahhaha I don't think I'll ever stop laughing. Poor nic she was totally shocked hahha

her expressions were hella cute! lol, it sounds like shes not to comfortable hearing those words lol

Hahahaha yeaahh I see it too, I love her expressions XD

But after that, she look boring with that lecture ^^V

Haha her expressions are priceless. I think what makes it even funnier is the contrast of her and the students in the background. :lol:

LOL it must have been so awkward for her to hear that being said in english. everyone else is unaffected haha ..She's like what's wrong with this peoples..She is very fullfilled with expressions!!!!

hahahahahaha

i watched it before and kinda O.o..

what kind of expressions were that? very cute!

lol she's so cute

i love her shocked expressions XD

and no wonder shhe was making those faces o; ahaha too cute

lol that's how she listen...

so attentive... lol

her eyes looks so funny...

so attentive...

oh i just love her facial expression when she heard those words! hahaha i guess she's still innocent after all. :)

That is hilarious. She is so adorable. I wish I was there sitting next to her in that classroom in all its awkwardness.

haha, her expression is really real! maybe she didnt expect to learn this kind of thing!

haha, she is so adorable girl~

Hahaha her expresion is funny. Shes shocked but still she can make that funny expresion. Poor nicole. Nicole Hwaiting :thumbup:

haha...her reactions are so cute... xD

she really didn't expect to encounter those words... :lol:

Hahah her reactions are so funny. Maybe she was shocked with what she was supposed to be studying for the semester.

Haha, her shpck expression is so cute and funny. She didn't knew she was suppose to learn about that haha^^

Hahaha so cute~ :cheerful:

she's shock and it's okay. she hasn't went to school for quite sometime and suddenly she has to face the advance biology, anatomy physiology, etc... on her first day.

But at the end she still made it :accomplished::thumbup:

ahahaa. she was really shock.. but her expression is very unique and cute. hgaha

want to see those var show... :(

As of February 6, 2012, Mnet America Channel started airing this program for the first time. It will air every Monday.

Edited by Emperor Ryu