[Other] What made nicole shocked during her first college lecture?

jihaebutt

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah she's so innocent haha. i need to watch this show somehow. Although, i'm told that if you love animals, then you shouldn't really become a vet because i hear most of the time they just go around putting down animals that are too sick. :(

still, i wish you luck Nicole! fighting!

hahah she's so innocent haha. i need to watch this show somehow. Although, i'm told that if you love animals, then you shouldn't really become a vet because i hear most of the time they just go around putting down animals that are too sick. :(

still, i wish you luck Nicole! fighting!

You can watch it, Its available for download in the Sweet Melodix mediabox :)Ive been watching it the past 2 days, Its really good you get to know Nicole well too :P

Haha priceless expression indeed. But this makes me wonder if she went through sex-ed in high school like a lot of us Americans do in the US. (Note: I don't remember when she moved to Korean).

She was 15. I don't think she was shocked at the content rather than that was what they were talking about on her first day lol. She was already nervous about going to college.