[Gyutiful] Gyul-tionary

xichigo

"Do I need to be responsible for reviving the human species?"

this is after one of the SGB hosts asked her that if there were only 4 men (all known comedians; all, to put it nicely, very unattractive and way older than Gyuri) left in the world along with her, who would she choose.

What a comeback! She is a genius! very few people could come up with a comment like that with just the right amount of spiciness. haha!

and I love how she says she has nothing she has a complex about. I remember her mentioning something about her long toes once on SGB but now she doesn't have anything she's ashamed of. She's proud of her toes too! lol

Edited by orangie44

• 2 weeks later...

In an SGB episode during KARA's Lupin promotions:

another celebrity was asked to act...the lines were "Go and ask! Why I am like this!" (the tone is angry and harsh, with sad piano playing in the background)

since Gyuri was a child actress, she was asked to do the same thing; and typical of our Goddess, she chose to adlib:

Go and ask! Ask Why I am beautiful!

The camera zooms out and you can see everyone burst out laughing. XD

Our Goddess has sense in variety shows ^^

here's a link for downloading full episode. Star Golden Bell Ep 280

Edited by dr3amb1g3

On Intimate Note, the MCs asked Gyul what she would like to do 10 years from now, and they asked if she wanted to get married by then.

I would at least have a lover. Ah, might not even be a lover, because when I reach my highest point, I'll reveal it explosively like Jang Dong Gun and Go Soyoung!

i was lol-ing so much when she said that.

OMO I really Love Gyuri Unnie she really is very charming! :)

I love the way she is it, makes me cringe sometimes but she really can make you fall for her!! :)

There are many beautiful people, but if you talk about the best, me.

and also the part when she took out a paper where she wrote what she wanted to say.

sunbae : can't you even memorize that?

Gyuri : *glare at the sunbae* cih!

sunbae : cih?? *shocked* o__O

Seungyeon : how can you say "cih" to a sunbaenim?

Gyuri : is that even matter on a program?

from intimate note

lol that's totally hilarious! XD

Edited by lico

from sukira after new year (6 January 2010) Opening part

Eunhyuk-Eeteuk said (with sincerity) in 2010 they felt now more comfortable with Gyuri and Jiyoung compared to the other KaRa members, and when they watched KaRa performed, their eyes only look at Gyuri & Jiyoung.....and then they asked Gyuri what she think about the DJ in 2010..and Goddess said

"i think you guys been DJ-ing for too long, nowadays usually its woman DJ......" LOL thats our cold Goddess :confused1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...