[Gyutiful] Gyul-tionary

xichigo

Yea gyuri is totally awesum. Full of life and funny to boot.

And to that dude who thinks gyuri is not as pretty as her g/f.... he's gotta have some bad eyesight

gyuri is like 10000000 billions times more attractive than her... jst wanted to get that out coz i was pissed he did that

soz if anyone is offended

Gyuri fighting!!!

At last, Idol Army is going to be graced with my loveliness <=== this one has to be my favourite of all X)

gotta love that level of confidence, grace, beauty and charm of hers~

Park Gyuri Jjang!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In SGB ep. 260, Narsha recounts a time when everyone had to take off their shoes...beforehand, Gyuri looked really uncomfortable, so when Narsha looked at her feet, Gyuri's shoes had pads (insoles) so high that her feet wouldn't fit into the shoes.

In response:

It was because I heard a rumor...If Park Gyuri had been 170 cm tall, she would have changed the face of Korean entertainment

...she said it in such a cool and relaxed tone

XD

on the same episode, during the "x is greater than or less than" game (or whatever you call it). the number had to be 9 < x < 11

Narsha made a statement: I've looked at myself naked in the mirror and thought I was sexy.

She goes on to say that there's a certain sexy line that can only be formed at her age (28/29), and Gyuri hasn't formed that line yet since she's still "a baby"

Gyuri's response:

When I form that line, how much more attractive will I be?
Edited by dr3amb1g3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite quote from Gyul is:

--SGB when the MC asked her what she felt about none of the guys liking her.

(except after she said this the 2PM guys were like, "oh dang she's got sexy confidence~" and they raised their hands hahah) I love her confidence! She's so... strong. <3

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE GYURI'S LINE EVER!

when she said this i was like "akhhh! you nail it girl. you understand me a lot" because this was exactly what i thought that time, hahaha.

• 1 month later...

Invincible Youth

*Hara holds out mushrooms she's growing*

"Unnie, what do you think these are?"

Gyul: "...gompang-i? [which means mold in korean, cause the mushrooms were named "gom" and "pang"]"

I don't even know if she meant it to be funny, but it cracked me up XDXDXD