[2009.11.30] KARA to hold first showcase in Japan

coffeebeanie

105 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about their advance to the Japanese market?

• I'm really excited about it! They'll do great!
    • I wish they'd promote longer in Korea..
    • I don't know. I'll just trust DSP to make the right decision..

I wonder too about their album but a showcase is just that right?.. to test the waters and get more interest in the group?.. I think one more Korean album then they will to head to Japan.. I'm excited to see KARA in a different environment, one of the major reasons they are going is b/c of the interest from Japan as well.... this is a good thing :15541758:

thanks tin.

* Just googled the venue location.. it's a pretty good size .. thinking DSP expects a lot of people to buy up the tickets which i hope they do lol

i hope they dont invade japan just yet..

somehow. :x

i was never really a fan of japanese music... ><"

i hope they just go there to perform and do their korean promotions afterwards !

but i think either kara or ss501's next year promotions will be delayed.

cause dsp never ever let their artiste promote during the same time

and they say kara will come back in early next year. and same for ss501. :X

My opinion, they'll do great!! They deserve it but still, i don't know =/

If they start going to Japan in february, what about Korea ??

I know it's selfish, but if they go like DBSK, I mean stay in Japan for almost 2 years it'll be... You know what I mean, right ??!!

A little more longer in Korea will be nice ^^

GREAT! Finally, DSP give KARA a chance to overseas! xD I hope they will do their best in Japan..

But don't forget about the new album too..:hihi: can't wait to see them!

Woah..So curious!!! :15541758: thanks so much for the great news! KARA~JJANG!

I am very happy for KARA about this first showcase in Japan. DSP has finally decided to debut them there after all this months. But I wish to see them in Korea a little longer because I still think Japan is too soon for them. However, It just seems to be a first introduction and not a real promotion which would take a certain period so It's OK. The only thing I want is that the new album will be released at the beginning of 2010.

i'm really excited about this move :D

and since their voices are naturally higher, it's easier for them to match japanese tastes too (for mainstream girl groups atleast)

I want them to hold off on actually promoting in Japan though, like mae said after one more album atleast and it's better to wait when they are actually ready, fluent enough with the Japanese language to sell themselves over there

I wonder how their korean promotions will go.... probably just a one week thing right... miss one week of the music shows in korea and do their showcase, then go back anmd resume their activities

Maybe if they do well, they'll get awesome producers! I'm just DYING for the day when they have a winter ballad like Ayumi Hamasaki's Together When... or some kickbutt upbeat song like WILD by Namie Amuro! I'll just keep dreaming.

I do find it surprising that they receive so much love overseas compared to the other girl groups out there. GO KARA! D: I'll support you gals even though Japanese singles and albums are expensive.

GREAT! Finally, DSP give KARA a chance to overseas! xD I hope they will do their best in Japan..

But don't forget about the new album too..:hihi: can't wait to see them!

Woah..So curious!!! :D thanks so much for the great news! KARA~JJANG!

they've been to thailand b4 and did well, so im sure they'll do just fine =]~

Lmao lmao. DSP. Calling KARA ANND Rainbow the "2nd Fin.K.L."? hahah.

But I'm SUPER EXCITED for this!

Showcases are always really awesome.

And maybe the members will speak japanese? :3

...mmm but what about the korean album that got pushed back to next year?

A showcase shouldn't take THAT long, right? ._.

Thank for the translation ~, does it mean that they will have a japanese album next yr?

Edited by Taiga_C

Totally agree that Gekidan Hitori would be most excited about this. I know that their Japan appearance was mentioned earlier, but I feel like his avid support for them caused a nice spark and transition to the Japanese market.

I'm sure the girls will be loved! I wish I could go!