[2009.11.30] KARA to hold first showcase in Japan

coffeebeanie

105 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about their advance to the Japanese market?

• I'm really excited about it! They'll do great!
    • I wish they'd promote longer in Korea..
    • I don't know. I'll just trust DSP to make the right decision..

I REALLY HOPE THEY'LL DO WELL!!

SO EXCITED!! CANT WAIT!! WOOOOOOT!!

GO KARA!! KARA FIGHTING!! KARA JJANG!! KARA WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

i think they'll just perform their old songs to just get more interest and see how it goes...

if it goes well, then i think DSP might want them to invade Japan but i hope they wouldnt become the 2nd DBSK... staying in japan for 2 years?!?! no no impossible. i'll die since there isnt enough kara for me to go around......

if it doesnt go well, i think they'll set up themselves as a power house in korea first then reconsider about the japan market.....

juz an opinion lol~~

I LOVE KARA 4EVA!

It's just a showcase. To test whether or not the Jap fans would like KARA (I'm sure they would LOL. Who can escape our girls' charm???) I don't think KARA will take full promotions yet. But SS501 did take 1 year of promotions in Japan. I hope they commute throughout the year. Like release album in Japan and maybe take a few weekends off to do variety shows in Korea. I remember SS501 having a show in MNET that featured them learning and promoting in Japan.

I think KARA would have a show like that too! So that KAMILIAs would be happy!

I'm sure they'll just release one more album. They promised it.

Goodluck KARA!!!

OMO! I think SweetMelodix would need Jap translators soon!

Edited by KaraNice

I'm so excited about how far Kara will go in japan.

but I still wish their next promotion in korea would be a bit longer than last time.

I totally hope that DSP won't be too rush.

'cuz now kara's got all potential .just need a good promotion and way-to-go plan .

fighting Kara!!!

Yeahhh!! haha, they're coming to Japan. Honestly, I wish they'd promote themselves a bit longer in Korea to gain a big fanbase, but who knows what will happen. They are for sure better than any of the Jpop idol groups, but they would have to work in japan a lot to be able to get to the point where they are in Korea. Japan likes Korean guy idols, not so much the girls. 6000yen for tickets though. See you there.

I thought they are going to come up with the new album at early 2010? What are they going to do about it?

I guess Kara is looking forward for their upcoming activities at Japan.

I think they will do really well at Japan. Since there are lots of 'extra' promotions for them in Japan already.

I am going to have troubles catching up with their activities in Japan though..but i am really happy for Kara as long as they enjoys going over there.

I can't wait to see them speaking Japanese :D The showcase must be so exciting!~

I am looking forward for their new album whether it is K-pop or J-pop. Hahaha xD

Gogogo! Kara will bloom at Japan!

I'll be rooting for ya all! :D

It's nice that Kara will be making its entry into the Japanese scene... As it is, the group is already strong in Korea, and that the international community is slowly getting to know them. But performing in that country makes a huge difference in promotion. I do hope they get a warm response from the people there.

I'm from the Philippines, and so far, it's only SME that has surfaced. I'm a SONE too, which makes me feel proud, but I would also like to see DSP see its way here someday.

Go KARA!!! ^^

wow... soo excited..

they will perform in japan :D

can't wait...

I know its going to be a success again in kara :)

can't wait!

@ frank...hi...I'm from Philippines too..I agree on you

I hope we can also see DSP in our country someday because most

of the Korean artists who went to our country are from SME...

Thanks for sharing :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...