[2009.12.01] Kara is NOW HIRING!

Vladimir

Well surely some sparks will fly with these auditions (probably the companies intention from the beginning) ;).

I wonder if a poll should be made as to how long these "boys" will last, good luck to the two who make it nevertheless :P.

Kara is NOW HIRING!

Kara Bakery

20091201_kara.jpg

That's if you are a boy.

Now that Kara are owners of a bakery located in the Hongdae district of Seoul, they are looking to hire 2 male part-time student/employees (alba's) to work at their bakery!

Except this is no ordinary job interview, in fact you need to audition for this, because well, you'd be with the Kara girls a lot and also on their tv show.

The PD of the show stated:

"We put a recruitment notice around town in Hongdae and the inquiries are flooding in. The recruitment process and chosen part-time employees will all be aired through Mnet's Kara Bakery program."

What an interesting concept and show! I'm actually very excited to watch this, it's almost surreal that these idols are owners and operating a real bakery in the heart of Seoul's college town, Hongdae.

The first episode will air later today in Korea (December 2nd) at 6PM.

All credit goes to allkpop

Edited by Vladimir

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well surely some sparks will fly with these auditions (probably the companies intention from the beginning) ;).

I wonder if a poll should be made as to how long these "boys" will last, good luck to both of them nevertheless :P.

Ooh man! I wish I could work there.

All credit goes to allkpop

@SSJBen omg your so lucky!~

take pics if you go (:

ugh. it's only for guys...

well good cluck to them.

I know they would be super happy.

im jealous. i really am.

sigh. i should move to Seoul.

Haha no... I meant IF I am living there now, I'd audition without a shado of a doubt.

Now I'm seriously thinking to migrate there, if any of these opportunity arise in the future again! ;)

A caution of word for those who will be chosen, forget about sleeping.

AHH maybe there'll be some male eye candy on the show 8D

The guys are so lucky. Dang.

Haha but really, I hope they choose based on how experienced/knowledged the guys are in econ/business and not just based on looks.

Chances are they (the "boys") won't be working as bakers but as front end personnel (at the cash register and/or clean up). I hope the girls hire some actual bakers with experience and not simply do the work themselves. Chances are the applicants looks will play a major factor in their acceptance since they're going to appearing on television and we all know how true to life television can be.

Chances are they (the "boys") won't be working as bakers but as front end personnel (at the cash register and/or clean up). I hope the girls hire some actual bakers with experience and not simply do the work themselves. Chances are the applicants looks will play a major factor in their acceptance since they're going to appearing on television and we all know how true to life television can be.

Obviously there is going to be an experienced baker there, working behind the scenes or not we'll see afterwards.

The girls will most probably just help out and do the minor stuffs (decorating the cake, packaging, and what not).

you'd be with the Kara girls a lot and also on their tv show.

The only part that makes me jealous.

If only I lived in Korea right now. Wish I could go back there at this very moment.

hahaha, well can't wait to see this show. Sounds really interesting now.