• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Popular Misconceptions about Nicole

180 posts in this topic

She is just complicated to understand? xD

I see posts where they are pretty harsh towards Nicole, not for her performances or anything like that but her quirks. I think it is because she is quite a complex person, when people don't get her right away they tend to judge her right off as a person who doesn't know anything.

did you see one where nicole speaks english with jessica? she spoke really well.

so yeah, she IS good at english, it's just everyone makes mistakes when they are nervous, heck even white people I hang out with make mistakes often XD

I think he english is alright so far.

I hope she finds someone close to here that she can converse with in english though, it;ll help keep it natural.

She's kinda dumb? Like in Nicole goes to collge? I think that she could have done much better if she had more time.

her english is fluent but she has a slight accent, that just comes from speaking different languages and your tongue getting used to making certain sounds

in regards to the first misconception, it probably had something to do with her being unfamiliar with korean culture as the others

I think her english is fine its just she left america at such a young age and she doesnt have the opportunity to speak english for such a long time

She seems like she'd be good at english anyway, but its just unfortunate she doesnt have anyone in the group to speak to

she's probably been trying to learn korean and when you're learning another language, your pronunciation for other languages start to change a bit.

I think Nicole gets either excited when she gets to speak english or flustered cause she always rushes her words, I wanna see Nicole speak calm english, no doubt she is fluent thats what i love about her!

Hope more people can see this page so they could get to know the truth about Nicole!

Awesome that's really nice of you guys to clear up those misconceptions

because there are still some other people who underestimate or think badly of Nicole

so yeah thanks

i ONLY speak English and when I'm nervous, even I have a hard time finding the right words. never mind switching between languages.

she's fluent in english and everyone knows that i guess??

the background sound of "Nicole's Vet School" was hers right?

pretty girl with a pretty voice!=)

i can see why many people think shes not fluent in english. but i think it is because shes focus on learning better korean that her english is suffering a bit. im not sure if she has many english conversations =/

i never got the impression that she's a complete ditz. >.>

as for the English...i can't be sure. like in Rock U they say "Rock your body say!"? she should've corrected that honestly.

and when she speaks English it's really really...weird. i'll just give her the benefit of the doubt and say it's because she got accustomed to speaking in Korean so much her English faltered in turn.

I've got to say that there are multiple times when it sounds like she does know english but has an intense korean accent, but when you hear her talk for real you know that she grew up speaking english.

she's fluent in english and everyone knows that i guess??

the background sound of "Nicole's Vet School" was hers right?

pretty girl with a pretty voice!=)

It's not Nicole, if you've watched her previously speaking English.. it's not the same.

i never got the impression that she's a complete ditz. >.>

as for the English...i can't be sure. like in Rock U they say "Rock your body say!"? she should've corrected that honestly.

and when she speaks English it's really really...weird. i'll just give her the benefit of the doubt and say it's because she got accustomed to speaking in Korean so much her English faltered in turn.

She doesn't have the power to "correct" the PD's who made the song. She does know the difference however, she went on a radio show and taught them the difference between the English way and the Korean way :P

That's so true!

I hate it when people say that Nicole

is not really bright or stuff like that.

:D