[2009.12.02] What do K-pop stars think of 2009?

chopsuey

A lot of things happened this year in the world of K-pop. Some of them good, some of them bad, some of them ugly with 100% purity. Korea's Star News decided to interview some of our favorite K-pop stars to find out what they think about the year 2009. They sadly did not interview any celebrities that fall in the category of the bad and the ugly, but hey, good is the best, right?

*part relevant to Kara*

Miss Park Gyuri of happy-go-lucky Kara said:

"It was the first year that we actually got an award, our efforts paid off this year. We gained a lot of fame overseas as well and I'm happy about that. We also started on individual projects. It was nice to get an opportunity to spread our names."

Credit: AK

--

Wish them more success for the years to come <3

To Miss Park Gyuri

This is just the beginning!! YAY for KARA! I hope KARA wins more and more award in the outcoming years!!

Comeback soon and rule 2010!! woohooo!! KARA jjang!

PS: Dont forget to come to the US for hollywood bowl so your name will be known more!! =P

I know Kara will make it again in 2010...

2010 is just the beginning...

hope for the continuing success of Kara :D

I also hope they win many awards and become very popular..

I know Kara gain a lot of fans and popularity but I still hope that

they may continue to gain it and continue to spread their love and charms

for everyone :)

thanks for sharing

This year KARA has been no.1 for me and will always remain no.1 for me no matter what happens.

I wish them the best of everything in 2010 and I know they'll continue to be as good if not better than this year!

Karaholic WILL always be by your side!!

KARA FIGHTING!!

...They sadly did not interview any celebrities that fall in the category of the bad and the ugly, but hey, good is the best, right?

Well, since things are going bad for them as is, there's a risk with attempting to clear one's name via an interview... So either let time do its thing, or let the agency clear things up for them...

Anyway for Kara, it's good they're making progress in the industry. I'd really hate to see them become overshadowed (although I have to admit, there are a lot of groups coming that have potential)...

Go Karaaaaa!!!

this is the year our girls get their first award and definitely not the last, next yr i am really anticipating~~~