[2009.12.02] Kara Bakery gets flooded

chopsuey

sweet- thanks chopsuey! i actually am living in korea right now working as an english teacher (surprise! a foreigner who's also an english teacher in korea :tongue: )

i'm pretty sure working for them and getting paid would get me kicked out of the country- but i'd gladly do it for free :D haha

This is perhaps once in a lifetime experience for a guy!

It is really a golden chance for every fan to get that close with KARA and fun together!

Overseas fan like most of us don't get the chance and feel disappointed.

Nevertheless, hope KARA will do well in this programme!

lol are dey like reali hiring..like is kara reali gonna start their own bakery or is dis jus like another programme

it's hard to belive it's a real business dey're starting haha

hope dey get some good talent to work for dem lol

I can't imagine how many calls do they receive a day :eyelove:

The fanboys are craze to the max after seeing this lol.

Haha, i guess only boys can gets the show more interesting to watch.

Which ever 2 guys that got chosen will be extremely lucky :D

May be I'm a little silly in my understanding of the situation, but didn't the people in charge of this little fiasco realize the hoard (or legion) of hormonally unbalanced male fans would flog any and all kinds of communication channels to get access (or simply a glimpse) of their idols?

I'm surprised the PD, etc. aren't asking for blood sample, finger print analysis, detailed criminal background check and your first born...then again that can always be added as a prerequisite for employment (emphasis on the first born).

Not to mention a whole bunch of us balanced male fans who would still love to join.

Still though...you get to meet them for the interview, and work with them for a few episodes, but after the show is done, it's just back to regular ol' bakery shop though. =\ Not a permanent fixture in the lives of KARA.

Hahaha.. Absolutely, who wouldn`t want to work together with 5 pretty girls? I am sure that all the boys will go crazy and take their phone to apply without further ado..

It`s really like a dream come true if you got to work together with them! Two guys who will be selected in the end are extremely lucky.. But I bet KARA will also hava the hard time to choose that two persons

• 2 months later...