[Hamtastic] Popular Misconceptions About Seungyeon

chopsuey

Antis really want to make a fuzz of small little things.

like seungyeon 'snatching' the something away from her senior (forgotten her name) on sixth sense

After reading that..i was like...wth...even this can they can make an article of seungyeon being rude

Yes it was a mistake.

Although I know that she shouldn't have done that in the first place really. She didn't really PUSH Nicole out of the way like you said, just moving her so she can get in properly.

However the mistake starts before that even, she was in Nicole's position before even lining up (you can see the glare at Gyuri's face).

I'm not bashing Seungyeon at all but I'm just pointing her mistake.

But what people needs to understand is that, it should NOT be because of just 1 little "push"... netizens should start bashing her and spread bad things about her like wild flames.

I've seen alot worst from other groups (not nessasary in Korea only), but netizens don't bash them.

Talk about being bias.

Who said anything about SY pushing Nicole?

And yeah, the mistake I'm referrring to was her being out of place before that which caused the whole thing.

Misconception - SY is awesome.

False.

SY is super awesome. lol

Really, who are these people that judge others so quickly? She wouldn't last in the industry if she had a bad personality.

And yes SY is a FOX.

^Lol to you!

and bout the video, the clarification ought to clear some doubts.. and I believe that Seungyeon is awesome and not rude..

Who said anything about SY pushing Nicole?

And yeah, the mistake I'm referrring to was her being out of place before that which caused the whole thing.

Alot of people are mistaken on the push, so I'm just pointing that Seungyeon was already in the wrong position and doesn't seem to realize it until she saw that glare from Gyuri.

People are getting wrong ideas from the push and thinks that Seungyeon is rude.

But I'm pointing that she is doing a mistake, NOT being rude.

Theres a difference there.

• 5 weeks later...
3. Seungyeon is the Leader or Maknae of Kara

- Still a pretty popular misconception but she is indeed the 2nd oldest and FAKE maknae of Kara (as she has stated herself). This one started because Seungyeon was guesting on a lot of shows when Kara was not as popular, so a lot of people jsut assumed she was in charge of the group too. (Thanks anne!)

4. Seungyeon always super cute and bubbly.

- This may be the case on air or in photoshoots [at times], but she is actually quite different on her own time. She has stated that she acts differently on camera compared to real life, but she is slowly becoming this brighter person we see on air off as well. But yes, if you watch past videos or BTS/self cam ones, you can see she keeps to herself or is more calm. (Thanks Anne and in-in :syc2:)

hahaha....since seungyeon has a baby face and puppy eyes... :syc2: :syc2: :syc2:

She's not rude of course.

I think it's so stupid to say that she's rude JUST BECAUSE of that performance, where she SUPPOSEDLY "pushes" Nicole... I really don't get it, because when I first saw that video, my first thought was: she did a mistake in the beginning and now she has to go to her right spot, so she had to move Nicole out a little bit, so that she could get right back to her spot.

But those people think she was angry and pushed Nicole, this is really stupid, and even worse, is to conclude that Seungyeon is a rude person just because of that, as if they knew she was like that in real life... man, I can't believe how people can be so stupid, really...

She's not rude of course.

I think it's so stupid to say that she's rude JUST BECAUSE of that performance, where she SUPPOSEDLY "pushes" Nicole... I really don't get it, because when I first saw that video, my first thought was: she did a mistake in the beginning and now she has to go to her right spot, so she had to move Nicole out a little bit, so that she could get right back to her spot.

But those people think she was angry and pushed Nicole, this is really stupid, and even worse, is to conclude that Seungyeon is a rude person just because of that, as if they knew she was like that in real life... man, I can't believe how people can be so stupid, really...

I agree, that was obvious she mistaken her steps, she need to get bck in position in time, if not , the whole performance would end up in chaos!

she didnt really pushes , just moving Nicole out a bit to get bck to her spot >.<

just imagine if she didnt get bck in her right spot , what would happen ?

Do the netizen think about that ?

Gosh... >.<

4. Seungyeon always super cute and bubbly.

- This may be the case on air or in photoshoots [at times], but she is actually quite different on her own time. She has stated that she acts differently on camera compared to real life, but she is slowly becoming this brighter person we see on air off as well. But yes, if you watch past videos or BTS/self cam ones, you can see she keeps to herself or is more calm. (Thanks Anne and in-in biggrin.gif)

To add to this point, I think the people who she hang out with reflect her personality as well. She's very close to the 88-line, people like Younha, UEE, Gyul, and so on, and none of them are people who would be commonly described as "bubbly," but more.. conservative and mature, in a sense. In contrast with Nicole and Hara, who have very bright, fun, and bubbly personalities and that shows in the people they choose to befriend. So, yups, just something that came across my mind.

Not saying that Seungyeon is completely quiet and calm, of course. I think she periodically has chodingness attacks where she becomes hyper all of a sudden, haha. And then she gets all high-pitched and squealy and it's really cute.

I heard that she doesn't get along with gyuri - I was wondering if anybody has something to refute this cos I really like them both. I don't think she pushed nicole because she's a 'bad' person or anything - i think she was going through a bad phase at the time... suffering from ageism or something. she wrote something about that..

^ Gyuri? to me it seems like nicole and seungyeon doesnt get along as they use to be(KARA4 days)

SY unnie personalit is just like mine, im bubbly when im with me friends but when im along im a calm and conservate person.