[Hamtastic] Popular Misconceptions About Seungyeon

chopsuey

First point was interesting. I never thought of Seungyeon as rude but I still think Gyuri is maybe not rude but definitely not humble. Although I haven't seen very many shows, she isn't able to keep up good impressions.

But ya this is silly. People should not be turned off by these minor misconceptions.

i remeber this interview in youtube, SY intuitively said that she is a pretty girl and act cute etc, and first time i was thinking she was a girl who craving for attention, but later i found it cute!!! hahahaha, go SY, you are pretty, it's true! and about seeking attention, i think it's normal for idol too seeking attention, their management trained them to do it! it's entertainment business (read: idol business) :optimistic:

thanks for the sharing!

i really thought that Hammie graduated from the States before going back to Korea for training.. hehe ^_^

this Popular Misconceptions About Seungyeon thread is definitely useful!

This clears up a lot of things about Han Seungyeon for me. I, myself had my own assumptions like she's rude but I guess that is just what comes off sometimes from I watch her in shows. She's cute nonetheless but I'm glad to know that she isn't overall rude. I like how she's so calm and collected instead of my view of her which resembles overly energetic and annoying, but don't get me wrong I love her!

i agree with you especially the 1st one..

Many people misunderstands Seung Yeon getting to her better..

Thats very unfair for Seung Yeon

She doesnt deserve any bashing or offensive statement from others..

I hope ppl get to know her well before stating something they are not really clear about..

i'd liked kara since i saw their MV for "wanna" , then came the songs like "rock u" and "pretty girl"(?) and i took a break from liking them, cause i hated those songs. when i saw the video of that pretty girl perf, i thought seungyeon had turned into an uber ######, coupled with other vids where she got shocked when someone didn't know who she was. but i realised she's not rude or bitchy at all, she just makes mistakes sometimes when she dances, and idk, if i was in a popular girl group, i would be shocked that someone didn't know me too, not cause of arrogance, but just shocked cause it seems impossible. she's actually very mature and calm, she just hams it up for the cameras (lame pun haha). she will always be my favourite member <3

In this one she obviously just made a mistake. She's not rude. EVEN IF SHE WAS A ###### (and i am definitely NOT saying that she is) she would have enough sense to not cause intentional commotion in front of national television :eyelove:

This just shows how far nezitens go to hurt other groups. One *small* mistake leads to a great misconception. I'm a pretty late Kara fan, but I love all the members, and know that they are not the bad written stuff written on the internet.

I did hear somewhere that she's an attention seeker...but it didn't seem as if she is. She just shines. :)

HOW OLD IS SHE REALLY? SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK 20+! IS DSP LYING ABOUT HER AGE?? XDD When I first saw KARA, I thought she was younger than JiYoung...

She might not be bubbly in her own time...but she is always oh-so cute. :) /biased