[Hamtastic] Popular Misconceptions About Seungyeon

chopsuey

i just get piss when people talk about her mistake on pretty girl. #_#.

if she did push nicole, then nicole would have "flew" out from the line, but did nicole "flew" out? HELL, NO. -__-'' which just proves that she's just moving nicole. or even she did push, it was just a slight push. So do people expect her to be all "OHMYGOD. I MADE A MISTAKE!! SORRY NICOLE. " ? on stage? ;__; . seungyeon would have said sorry to the group after the performance! everyone makes mistake. what's most important is thaat she said sorry & try not to make any mistakes again.

She's not rude. if she's rude, then what are other artists called? she's just not that polite. & her snatching a paper from hwayobi on sixth sense... why didn't anyone think that they might be good friends off-screen? dont forget! they had a special stage together.

okay. i shall shut upp. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. :) Thanks for the info :)

Yeah. many people usually make up stuffs that isn't true about pretty, cute and famous people.

usually because they're jealous. :D

PEACE :)

Aha I am glad that there was a thread like this. T-T i remember the times when she was neglected/ridiculed because of her mistakes.

Haha when I first watched Break It, she did resemble being a maknae in my eyes too. -- and she still does resemble one! I mean, she could pass out as one. ^^

I'm glad that all the misconceptions about Seungyeon have been cleared up here (:

I remember arguing with other antis about it..

SY is a -beep- and so on. It's just that people who don't care, love to read gossip

and not care about the truth, you know? ugh.

I remember the 'Pretty Girl' performance... it was really popular back then, due to the fact that Seungyeon pushed Nicole & hogged the camera all to herself. I started disliking her at this point.

But after I became a Kamilia I started to find her as a nice & sweet unnie ^^ She's not as bad as netizens said, & she's actually a reserved & calm character.

Han Seungyeon, fighting~~!

• 4 weeks later...

1. Seungyeon is rude. (A lot of people got this idea from various kpop news sites, but they are entirely untrue)

This is SO NOT TURE. I always thought Seungyeon just talked more than the other members and that's all. I dislike it when people say she is rude. I hope some people watched Strong Heart with Seungyeon and know that she is doing it for Kara. She has sacrificed a lot for Kara. She does solos just so they could get popular.

....I hope some people would just dig in deeper with Seungyeon.

yea i read about the "pushing" thing, which in a way had a powerful effect in shaping my intial perception of her

but i think that the media are just really blowing this issue up haha so i don't hate her or anything, and she's one of my favourite members

i also thought she was the youngest member in kara when i watched the lupin vid haha

. its confusing if you heard any misconceptions in your idolized kpop band . whether it is true or not . well antis did that . they're the first thing we think if we hear any misconceptions . so don't just believe if your a begineer in kpop world . many antis are alive . lol . saranghaeyo Seungyeon noona .

Edited by Chung-Hee

Well to me, i feel that they think seungyeon is rude because of the story she told at strong heart, she sort of be rude because of to get attention for kara. can really see the efforts. so people should really try to understand how hard shes trying :D

• 3 weeks later...