[Hamtastic] Popular Misconceptions About Seungyeon

chopsuey

1. Seungyeon is rude. (A lot of people got this idea from various kpop news sites, but they are entirely untrue)

- Various articles (by international fans) popped up bashing Seungyeon for various actions such as being an attention seeker and having no manners. These are far from the truth and yet these rumours were powerful enough to shape the minds of new kpop listeners - giving them a negative view of Seungyeon without even getting to know her better.

i was one of those new kpop fan who read bout hammie being spotlight stealer..thats why she was my least fave member before even though i was totally into kara.. THANK GOD, i joined this forum and introduced me to the real seungyeon!believe me, im still hating myself for disliking her before(stupid me!)hammie :crying: sorry for judging you so fast!!i love you!promise!!! :blushing: :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"1. Seungyeon is rude. (A lot of people got this idea from various kpop news sites, but they are entirely untrue)

- Various articles (by international fans) popped up bashing Seungyeon for various actions such as being an attention seeker and having no manners. These are far from the truth and yet these rumours were powerful enough to shape the minds of new kpop listeners - giving them a negative view of Seungyeon without even getting to know her better.

In Korea, none of these issues ever blew up to a point of making the news (and they tend to report on the littlest of things) Also, some international fans can misconstrue her actions (similarly to Gyuri's Goddess concept) and make harsh judgement without understanding."

Lol, This is her real personality right? So funny and kute!XD But i think SY Isn't rude,She looks and seems and talks too nice,This is too fake to be true O__O Sorry i say SY Is innocent;] Thanks for making this post and sharing it too..(lol) Oh gosh SY Fighting again! >:DD

• 4 weeks later...

The whole Seung Yeon is rude thing is new to me, I never read about that anywhere before and I have never seen do anything to look rude, totally just fell in love with her the instant I saw her <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• 3 weeks later...

The "Hamster is rude" misconception pisses me off.

People call her rude when she doesn't smile, and then turns around and call her fake when she does smile. Yes, she pushed Nicole. People got over that years ago. Yes, she was rude on some TV show, but that was to promote KARA's name when they were facing possible disbandment. Yes, she is more quite and reserved, but I don't see how that is a bad thing.

I think it is mainly the international fans that dislike her the most because they only have access to negative news of Seungyeon. Too bad for them, Korean guys love her. I do too, even though I'm not a guy and I'm not Korean.

The "Hamster is rude" misconception really just wanted me to kill someone. :curse:

how can they think of such without knowing hammie for real???? :ahh:

seungyeon unnie is not like that! :crybaby:

for real isee her as always cute & bubbly~

so she's opposite that? i mean that's her role given by dsp??

still, i love hammie for who she is~ :optimistic:

whatever they think.. :determined:

we all know who Seungyeon really is in our hearts~ :jogging:

firstly, hammy isnt rude at all. its her own personality and they just need to know and understand her better.

about her graduation, i didnt know that part xD gotta learn more abt her hehe :sweatdrop:

yeah so true lol. when i first got to know KARA, i kept having assumptions that shes the leader of KARA, idk why :ph34r:

(4. Seungyeon is always super cute and bubbly.) TOTALLY :thumbup:

thanks for the share!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

About the rude thing, i DON'T REALLY CARE iF SHE'S A B*TCH OR NOT, i still love her ♥ LOL ! Sorry for the language, my point about this is that whatever and whoever she is, i still love her ♥

And about the calm & quiet part, yea ... i've always noticed that she's really quiet and most of the time she's just smiling during interviews. There are times that i would like her to speak up some more but most of the time i just like how she's so simple, nice and calm :blushing:

Edited by _Onyeonee