[2009.12.03] Kara selected as models for Pizzaetang!

thebuddybud

pizz.jpg

Kara has become the new face for Pizzaetang. They {www.pizzaetang.co.kr) have selected the nations younger sisters as their new ad models.

Pizzaetang is trying to reach people of all ages and genders, and Kara's wide range of popularity matches the brands image, so they have been selected. It has also been revealed that they hope to reach a wider consumer base thanks to Kara's strong individuality and their variety of charms to appeal to a younger audience.

Kara has started their tv ads with Pizzaetangs new product, the 'HanWooSong Pizza', consisting of Hanwoo (korean beef), and mushroom clusters, and plans to model more.

The ad was filmed in Incheon, and it showed a strong CM song with Kara's unique blank expression dance. The young and playful Kara's blank expression dance made them make many NG's due to the fact that none of the members could keep their laughter in. Their first tv ad with Pizzaetang will air for the first time on December 5th.

source: http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/articleVie...ml?idxno=109269

trans by thebuddybud@karaholic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrylVDiEjk

c: sweetpack07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's so cute how their quite a number of their cfs are about food. And we all know Kara loves their food.

I love Pizza AND I LOVE KARA! this is the best thing ever! xD

I can't choose one! T^T I want all of them to deliver me pizza!

KARA Jjang!

EDIT: wiii somebody listened to me! xD thnx for fixing the poll!

Edited by JungGabyRi

Goo Hara could deliver pizza that's been dropped on the floor and stepped on

And I'd still be uber happy to have her deliver my pizza ^^

I'd pay like

Freakin'

10X the regular price for this special service :D

Wow, that's quite a bit of love there :D

I chose Gyuri, cuz I feel like she'd be the most interesting to talk to and considerate if she was to deliver a pizza for me :P

I would LOVE to see their expressionless faces in this CF. They are so full of laughter (like me) it will be different to watch them stoic! I would probably laugh at their seriousness :P