[2009.12.03] Kara

Vladimir

She reminds me so much of Hamtaro, especially of when she wears those hoodies ;p

20091202_seungyeonmouse_main.jpg

Kara's Han Seungyeon is most definitely not your average girl.

On the second episode of Mnet Kara Bakery which aired today, Han Seungyeon caught a mouse, something most girls are very afraid of, including me.

As soon as I saw that thing, I would've ran the hell out of there. Yet Seungyeon stayed next to it and called it "baby," then she picked it up by its tail!

As the other members ran away Seungyeon said, "What are you guys doing? It's so pretty and cute!" The other members were pretty much shocked and said things like, "Is she really a girl?"

It's no wonder people call her Hamtori, she's definitely related to the rodent family somehow. And that's what netizens are joking about right now, saying, "She thinks it's cute because she's a hamster (nickname: Hamtori)," and "A mouse caught a mouse!"

Although I would never touch a mouse, the way Seungyeon acted was kind of cute and definitely hilarious! Seungyeon is showing a new side of her through Kara Bakery and I can't help but fall in love with it.

All credit goes to allkpop

Edited by Vladimir

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol... Hamtaro.

mankobonko, Today, 01:41 PM

It just means more ingredients on the pizza, yummy.

What a joke!

She doesn't scare its dirtiness and this is brave.

Even I'm a guy, I don't think I'm that daring and I don't find they are pretty and cute as Seungyeon said. Lol...

Edited by HeeYoung

I used to have mice in my cellar and I remember runing like crazy when I waw one lol.

SeungYeon is really not an ordinary girl...."A mouse caught a mouse!"

I'm pretty sure Ham has others secret faces to show us in the future.

I wonder when exactly the subs for these will come out! Just finished watching Episode 1... Really interested in how it all pans out. P:

Until then, I think I'll hold off on watching these parts. x) But wow, I can't believe she can do that.

I'm afraid of mice. D: She's so brave.

Edited by Hanina