• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Vladimir

[2009.12.03] Kara

83 posts in this topic

hahah damn wth i cant believe she did it lol

i'm a guy n i'll haf my reserves abt catching a rat wif my bare hands hahaha

but lol she does look cute when she's carrying e rat haha..

all e rest o kara are like scared outta their wits frm it la hahaha..

A mouse isn't that bad imo, hahaha.. reminds me of my hamster, just a larger version of it but it's definitely unhygienic and she grabbed it with gloves on, it's not that bad. But it's so cute.

Ham catching a mouse, hahahahaha~

hmm i hope dis isnt in e wrong thread..but anyone noticed nicole wasnt dere...

is she busy wif her studies or smth lol it's weird nt seeing e 5 of them together..

catching a mouse with bare hands

even i wouldn't dare to catch it....

and she was smiling even haha

brave hamster :wub:

lol after watching that i like seungyeon so much more now!! lol

their location looks pretty good it has a lot of potential imo lol

too bad nicole wasnt there i wonder how she would've reacted to the mouse catching lol :cursing:

too bad nicole wasnt there i wonder how she would've reacted to the mouse catching lol :cursing:

"Nicole: OHHHHH MY GOD" ;p

Edited by Vladimir

Well, since there's already one mouse in the house, it's very likely there's an entire litter of them behind the walls... Let's expect Seungyeon's mouse catching abilities to grow!!! hahaha!

Though I'm a guy, I'd rather catch a mouse using traps or "short-range-non-melee" devices... what scares me is that mice are carriers of rabies and leptospirosis... oh well...

I wonder if they had an exterminator look at the place... hmmm...

i love this episode..

Hammy lookin cute catching the mouse. ^^

Edited by kimmoy

OMG! SeungYeon! She's so brave..O.o A mouse caught a mouse..LOL :inluv: so funny..

I haven't watch this..:inluv: seems funny..

lol how cute! OMG i'm scared of mouses and I would never touch one (: How adorable!

i read this and thought with her bare hands..but she had gloves on lol..not that it makes a difference? i would've screamed my head off and ran out the front door xDD she's so brave?!?!

Ham unnie is brave. I could never do that...ick. A mouse catching a mouse <3

i think that the kara cat promotion is getting to her lol

hammy is so cute

hahah! she was so cute. (: And then she left the building all grumbling because she didn't know why anyone would be scared of something so adorable. x]

Oh SY, ilu. <3

Awwwww! This is definitely one of Hammie's charms. x] Being different from the average girl. <3 Thanks for sharing!

That last cut of the episode made me laugh Seungyeon is so awesome all the other girls were screaming because of the mouse and she caught it with one hand. My favorite part is when she started walking to where Gyuri was and showing her the mouse and Gyuri screamed. I love it made my day when I saw that episode thanks for sharing it with us.

Wow. The hamster catching a mouse. Haha. But seriously that's really cool of her.

hahaha!!!!!!!

love seungyeon......

she so cute.....

I hate rats but I think I love rats know because of seungyen.....

:(

I tink she should go for Invincible Youth 2gether wif Hara! I guess Seung Yeon's boldness can compare wif Sunny's boldness? LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3