[2009.12.04] Kara's Nicole Skipping Class? Viewers Angry

Hamster Boy

I was kinda sad when I read this. I like Nicole she's really cute and charming.

But I couldn't judge her. I would know who she really is first. Sometimes media folks exaggerate.

I hope Nicole gets through this. She looks like a nice girl.

Go Nicole! Fight! Always do your best.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder is this scripted :D

Urgh netizens.

Celebrities are still normal human beings like us, no?

Like, who wouldn't be bored in school listening to lectures ._.

(i've never been to college, so correct me if im wrong)

Skipping class don't really seem to be a big deal by the way

A little harmless fun doesn't hurt.

It's not like she did something illegal WHILE skipped class?

Nicole, I will support you in whatever you do! ^^

It is just normal to skip school since it is college <3

Haha..I don't blame Nicole for that..Since she is also receiving equally lots of stress as the others.

So since others can skip, y not Nicole? Its just part and puzzle of college life :D

Another cause for this might probably be just the scripts that Nicole had to follow.

Work hard for your college! Don't slack too much :)

Nicole ftw!~

i dunnow i havent seen the ep ...

im sure she has a reason for it right ??

i dunnow >_<

a bit disapointed ?

WTF, why do people even get angry over this, just cause ur little angles doesnt mean that others cant be rebilous and fun( cant spell rebelious or w/e)

i love you nicole, people should just stop hating or getting angry at stupid stuff from the beginning

its a tv show, so if it just showed nicole studied & studied diligently (which i'm sure she did), where's the excitement or drama for the viewers?. And i think its quite normal to do that during your teenage age (i know i did). Again, Knetizens need to calm down and just enjoy the show as it meant to be.

again, though it implies several suggestive facts, should we not give nicole the benefit of the doubt? are we that pessimistic that we hawk over and look over every aspect of their lives finding and pointing out the negative? Part of life is to learn from mistakes and growing from them. Not having them pointed out to you by the public and berating/criticizing/degrading you for it. Nicole is young, but she is smart and clever. She is put in a situation where she is struggling due to her grasp of the language. For many of us, if we dont understand we dont pay attention. I bet many students have dont this act. She does show that she tried to learn by copying down words and looking up the dictionary. Give her the benefit of the doubt.

well, you have to make the show interesting...if nicole is always doing what she's suppose to do and being the best student ever, then that won't make a very good show...ratings have to be thought of and that's why those things are shown