[2009.12.04] Kara's Nicole Skipping Class? Viewers Angry

Hamster Boy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I agree with what it said at the end of the article. Netizens were being too harsh because they themselves probably would have done the same. I think its only natural to do these things, and its not like Nicole does that all the time. I think we need to let Nicole experience life, that's how we grow and learn which decisions are wise and which ones are not.

Whether she really did it by herself or the producers that ask her to do it, I feel that it's nothing bad..

I mean she wants to feel how college life is.. and Producers do that to gain more views.. Stuffs like that..

Nicole cheer up~

I don't see studies happening while being so active with the singing career.

Those critsizing seem bit too critical, I mean they are filming her at school?

Do they want to see her reading a book for 30 mins? She has a show to make :o

i dont think she would skip class especially when she has guards, producers, or camera directors everywhere. i mean like cant those directors tell her to be on time and do something about it. or is this some kind of thing they want her to say on tv. I mean you guys record her everytime at least let her learn in her class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol...they should know that this kind of show is scripted..

eventhough it's not scripted..nicole still a normal human..not perfect...the netizens who said that she shouldn't do this n do that..they also do the same thing in their real life..netizens please be understanding n open minded..i'm tired of the netizens..hmmm