[2009.12.04] Kara's Nicole Skipping Class? Viewers Angry

Hamster Boy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that It's not something that"EVERYONE EXPECT YOU TO DO"

and ,yes, not for being a good student.

But, in Nic's age, a lot of people have ever done the same thing at least once.

Thoses exaggerating comment about Nic are a little bit too much . = ="

thanks for news!

Blah! Everyone has skipped class once, its normal we're kids. Anyways not everything on this show is real some of it if not all is definitely scripted, if it wasn't then I doubt she would be dumb dumb enough to do those things when everything is recorded. Netizens need to stop taking everything for reality. Get a life!

I watched the episode and seriously for those people who are mad at Nicole I admit it was wrong to skip class but then again who hasn't done that once in their life cut her some slack. The only thing Nicole did wrong was that she showed up for the first part of her class if you were planning to cut class you shouldn't attend at all. I don't think her friends are bad either. Nicole is an adult no one forced her to skip class so everyone should just chill. She just needs time to adjust and I know she'll do better next time around.

Thanks for sharing the article with us.

Edited by Sushi

Haha. The alcohol part is an assumption made by allkpop and viewers.

So, I find it hardly fair to believe.

To be honest and all, skipping class isn't that big of a deal and I am not saying this because I am a fan of Nicole and all. I bet tons of Korean college students do it all the time. Nicole can't be the perfect student, she's only human.

*TOTAL SIDE NOTE:

This sort of reminds me of the time Seo in Young did this show, she didn't even show up on the first day. Haha.

I watched the episode and seriously for those people who are mad at Nicole I admit it was wrong to skip class but then again who hasn't done that once in their life cut her some slack. The only thing Nicole did wrong was that she showed up for the first part of her class if you were planning to cut class you shouldn't attend at all. I don't think her friends are bad either. Nicole is an adult no one forced her to skip class so everyone should just chill. She just needs time to adjust and I know she'll do better next time around.

Thanks for sharing the article with us.

@bolded

I agree on this part, fully.

Technically Nicole isn't considered an adult yet eventhough she is over 18, in Korea.... 20 is the age of being an adult.

I wonder what her mom would have to say about this though...

I do agree that skipping class is somewhat irresponsible, especially if you're on national TV, but I largely suspect that everything is scripted to make the show more exciting lol; and, as usual, netizens are overreacting. -O-;

I'll wait until the subbed episode is out, but I wouldn't make too much out of it lol. It's just a show, for entertainment purposes, why scrutinize it too much?

Oh..Come on..Don't be ridiculous..The producer want that way, based on the script..It made the show more interesting..

And if it's real, it doesn't matter for me..College students usually skip class and go to somewhere else like amusement park or mall..:P lol

But I think Nicole still underage to drink right?? In Korea, u must 20yo to legally drink alcohol..-__- so I don't like Nicole like that..But it still okay..:) many netizen are hypocrite..Like they never done anything wrong like in this case..Poor Nicole..:(

hahaha all the things nicole is doing now i did before when i was in secondary sch,i can understand why she wants to cut class even after the teacher saw her...coz i cut classes a few times after the teacher saw mi and nt rushing when ur late is understandable coz my view is the same as nicole-since ur late already might as while dun rush and take the time to think of a exucse =P well as for the alcohol drinks...one mus start sometime rite???

On a side note, I had a very very small disliking feeling for Nicole in ep4.

Maybe it is just the attitude she's taking up in this show..... not saying I hate her or anything, just that I don't like the attitude she has in this episode.

I mean she just doesn't feel like the Nicole I know and love....

She just seems... different, from all the other reality shows she's been in. And especially with her other members....

I know an enviroment can change people, but it is just weird to see her this way.

I know what you mean.. she really caught up with having fun with her friends and that's about it..hmm, I hope she gets back on track b/c she should know she can do better and show a better side of herself to the public.. but then again, who hasn't gotten caught up in situations with your friends...peer pressure.. she fell for it.. I feel like people forget that she has faults like all of us do.. and KARA's known because they are so relatable.

I don't know how I feel on this. One I think she should have watched what she was doing and remember she is an idol figure but on the other hand I feel that she was just having fun and it's not like she skipped a thousand and one classes, it was just a 1.

Wow.

Well Nicole, is in college and should at least experience the college experience even though she's a celebrity. Again Netizens are over-reacting I mean i bet some of those Netizens have done the same thing. Though Nicole IS a normal person/college student maby she could have been a bit more careful, since it would be on TV, but still she is a normal person.