Noobie guide to Kara

skuba

As you can see, I'm a noobie to the board ^_^ I went through the profiles of the members (very interesting, thanks for compiling all of that), and naturally, after that I hit up the youtube channels. There are SOOOO many videos (awesome, thanks for the subs everyone), including videos from the Sunghee days (wish she was still with). I wanted to hear from the O.G. karaholics, which three videos us noobies should hit up first? Which do you consider to be some of Kara's best moments on tv? Thanks in advance karaholics.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo this is actually a good topic!! I have a similar question before but decide to ask in shoutbox.. I thought I was the only one with that question before =)

Anyway I ask a few people before and the "must watch" for those who dont know Kara is

pretty girl MV

If you already watch it than just jump to their variety show?? There's many interesting kara show.. Their selfcam is highly recommend if you want to know the girls better.. Season 1 for KaRA 4 and season 2 for KaRA 5!

but for me KARA Idol Show is the one which really wrap everything up! =)

shigebon/xichigo/sunnyskies>thanks, will check out the MVs and self cams. I watched some of the self cams, but I think I watched in reverse order because the newer ones were at the top of the list. oops. Will check out idol show next.

• 3 weeks later...

the total lack of kara 4 videos in this thread is saddening. OP wanted to see sunghee vids too, and all you show is.....pretty girl. (I agree with the choice of idol show, though.)

1. Secret World - a nod to the days when sunghee they actually had vocal prowess.

2. Secret World Dance Video - a nod to the days when their choreography actually had a degree of difficulty.

3. The Legend of the Unreleased Album - as discussed within the first three videos of this playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=75...eywui+interview

• 2 weeks later...

@ KARAokeing

I think your description on the videos are a bit harsh for KARA 5. But yeah, it's DSP's fault in the first place.

Anyway, I think for new fans, people would naturally show KARA5 videos cause they are the one who's active. It's good to show them KARA4 videos too.

Sorry for replying about that. just that your comments remind me of kara4forever on youtube.

He gets on my nerves so much so I don't bother opening kara MVs on YT.

Edited by KaraNice

the total lack of kara 4 videos in this thread is saddening. OP wanted to see sunghee vids too, and all you show is.....pretty girl. (I agree with the choice of idol show, though.)

psst. no need to be rude. there are more fans that know more about Kara5.

But thank you for showing that person those 3videos of Kara4 when Sunghee was still around.

Though this person is a noobie to KARA, why not show him the the current KARA like everyone else as well?!

"There are SOOOO many videos (awesome, thanks for the subs everyone), including videos from the Sunghee days (wish she was still with). I wanted to hear from the O.G. karaholics, which three videos us noobies should hit up first? Which do you consider to be some of Kara's best moments on tv? Thanks in advance karaholics."

^^SO that's why they added their OWN videos and comments.

tq for the video, coz i'm noobie everything about kara, but i want start from here...ho3x...

last nigh i watch kara when she (hara) invite tv crew to kara's dorm, when kara sleeping, she's (means all kara member) very cute, when hara try to wake other member an give a mission to say good morning, hohoho...i luph nicole.... :lol:

Edited by maslov

Sorry for replying about that. just that your comments remind me of kara4forever on youtube.

He gets on my nerves so much so I don't bother opening kara MVs on YT.

I'm sorry, who? if you have issues with someone on youtube, that's youtube. don't take it out on me. and how is it possible that one person stops someone from watching MVs...? you click, you watch. it's not that hard.

@monkee - why not? because everyone else is showing kara5 videos anyway. the number of kara4 videos on here? three. I could follow the sheep, but then there wouldn't be any kara4 videos in this thread. edit: I digress, xichigo posted the 2007 selca playlist.

anyway, moar kara4, break it edition:

quite possibly their best break it live....

....after this, of course. this hyori special stage will always be kara's #1 special stage, evar.

and kara looking for new members once upon a time...

because of the departure of a certain member, who sang this OST song as a trainee at the age of FIFTEEN.

Edited by KARAokeing