[2009.12.05] Kara

sweetcaramelism

Yes, each of the members from Kara revealed their ideal type of guy. So listen up guys and check to see if you fit the bill!

On December 4th, Kara attended a pictorial event at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul for Star Hwabo. They recently had a week long pictorial shoot at the beautiful island of Guam, with a "Holiday" concept.

Regarding their concept, Kara commented:

In this shoot, a wedding concept is also included as we wore cute wedding dresses. We even included a natural concept as there will be pictures of us playing around in a swimming pool.

Oh my god, did I hear wedding dresses and swimming pool? I definitely cannot wait until the photos are released!

After their explanations about their concepts, they were also asked to reveal each of their ideal types. Here they are!

Maknae Jiyoung picked humor as her first priority and revealed that her ideal type are "funny guys."

Kara's leader Gyuri revealed that her ideal guy is "someone who is manly and someone you can learn from."

Nicole commented, "I like guys who can take care of girls."

Seungyeon commented that her ideal guy is "someone who is manly, but has a physical appearance of a soft guy."

Lastly, Goo Hara revealed, "I don't exactly have an ideal type. As long as they love me, its good."

Check out some of the photos taken at the event:

izp6d3.jpg

mk96h3.jpg

2ylk1li.jpg

Credit : AK

Edited by ♥Kim~~

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I fit 4 of the 5. The only excluded being Nicole due to her height restrictions >_<

hahaha, as long as the others don't have height restrictions like that, I should be good.

Either way, yeah they look lovely in those photos.

Thanks for posting this.

lol, i fit all of them....

well,,, i might need help on manliness, i'm a bit on the shy side.

And im still trying to find out why girls think i'm funny, b/c i dont think i'm funny, but whatever they say, i'll accept.

Hara, wait for me, couple more years and i'll be a celeb!! lol

Edited by gabriel

I want some examples and names lol. Hara only need to be loved ! That's really simple but in the same time so romantic. The girls look real good in these pictures ! First picture of Gyuri is great : she is so pretty !

Edited by Solin