[2009.12.05] KARA girls shake their booties again to

sweetcaramelism

KARA girls shake their booties again to “Mister” on Music CoreYou know you've missed it, guys. Though fellow DSP Entertainment artists SS501 performed their own rendition, it's just not the same, is it?

The five sexy ladies of Kara claimed the stage soccer field with their epic butt dance once again after a hiatus from the music scene. With their multiple endorsement deals, TV show appearances, and their upcoming showcase in Japan, the girls have been keeping themselves quite busy.

Being deprived of the butt shaking goodness for so long, fans should now be quite pleased.

Check it out right here:

Credit : AK

Yay,. KARA comeback!! Ahhhhh.. :gemhappy:

note: for HD version Click Here :aha:

Edited by Dejiyoung

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahh...soccer~

I not sure wat i want to say...

Its a gud thing kara still performing...again...

Hope dis can solve the fans who miss them...ahaks...

Hope to hear their new song next year...

Wow...if I'm not mistaken, that has to be the biggest crowd they've performed in front of right? Ah, I'm so glad the butt dance is back :aha:

Nope.

They performed at the Dream Concert a couple of months ago with an even bigger crowd.

Anyways, after watching the HD version (thanks to Yoo), I can't help but notice something.

All 5 of them now have even better looking bodies than ever before.

I know they'd obviously continue working out and keeping fit after Mister/Wanna promos, but seriously.... they just look exceptionally good now! At this rate, they'll be reaching Lee Hyori's body of sexiness soon.

Especially Nicole and Seungyeon....!

May be something to do with their next album and comeback perhaps? :D

But either ways, it is great to see them in good shape!