[TV Show] KARA Bakery

xichigo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, yeah! Gyuri was pretty funny on the first episode. "Do you have a VIP Lounge?" "Search Park Gyuri on the Internet" was so funny! and it's pretty obvious that that guy was trying to get to invest (?) in their bank when he asked her about her performance fee and such. lol

the 88-line part was cute too. using Seungyeon as a bait to get a lower price. :D

The show's cute and funny but I miss Nicole with them lol. just so many moments when I was like "if Nicole was here...." XD Just watched the 3rd episode and I'm thinking it is unfair that one 'fan' from Metafriends gets to be on a KARA show again .. thinking he's an actor.. and using KARA's fame or knows someone lol.. from a KARA fan's pov.. there must be other fans but I guess they wanted a goofy funny character ...anyways.. Sy and her buddy were cute with the cute pictures lol. Hara picked the nice guy that brought them drinks and bread at the interview and aww Gyuri and her date? lol. Her feeding him the shrimp and Gyul being extra sweet to him lol. Next week, Gyuri's mom appears and meets Gyuri's guy .. yay!!.. The show is soo short btw.. lol.. Wonder when Nicole will appear... perhaps the opening of the bakery lol.

UPDATE: Jing's friend IS an actor lol.. btw.. thanks to won-sue.. Sy's friend has appeared on a show KARA was on as well lol.. Kind of kills the mood to know it's scripted lol. but oh well.

haha this show is pretty interesting

highlights would be gyuri using sy as bait and sy going along with it, the mouse, light switch fun... actually theres too many to name haha

this 3rd episode though kind of raised a few flags... theres the metafriends guy... which is very hard to miss and the crazy sushi guy dancing to so hot and scaring the girls LOL... (clip here)

but it was super cute, especially gyuri with her ideal guy...kinda similar characteristics to that soccer player she named on a radio program as her ideal

i really liked the funny guy paired with hara too, he's quite cute

lol metafriend guy and jing duo is always win haha

and sy's guy... it's weird not seeing him covered in lube and seeing him act normal instead LOL

i agree with mae, there definitely are some points where i think to myself "i wish nicole was there" or "i wish they'd mention nicole"

but it's okay... they can't open Kara Bakery without her right... without her it's not complete D:

--

e7ld1d.jpg

it's like a meta friends reunion xD (two girls on the left)

Ep1 was fun to watch..88 girls ran away without getting a discount.SY was witting to use their managers name to fun away lol

Ep2, gyuri teased sy abt her partner and den sy caught a mouse..she is one brave hamster lol

Ep3 was kinda boring? coz there wasnt any fun fun things that took place but still enjoyable lol

Cant wait for the next episode..8 episodes kinda short=(

im going to be soooo super depressed when this show ends

Same here. I find myself continually refreshing SweetMelodix2's channel, hoping to find Ep3 translated. XD

I like Kara Bakery so far... Hara and Jing were so funny when they were with the old man..

but I need more Nicole! heheh she really had short appearance...

but why only 8 epi? isn't that too short?

She's focusing on her "Nicole Goes to University" show that's pretty much all her. I wouldn't mind if she makes an appearance or two though. :)

Edited by mehve

Hehe, i like the idea of riding their popularity and opening a store based on it. however, business is not easy and often risky for newcomers. unless the concept is totally accepted, many business die fast. however, since kara is so popular. fans will support them for the time being. Though i have confidence in their abilities, i am worried if they do fail. It got scary for me when I saw that they themselves are the financial backers.