[TV Show] KARA Bakery

xichigo

Just watching eps 4 and finally Nicole was there (yay!), although i didn't understand what their saying i think there's some drama between Gyuri and Nicole because apparently Gyuri's ideal guy paid more attention to Nicole (i think its the PDs doing). Anyway could anyone give just a brief translation during that last scene when Gyuri cried, i'm curious to know what she said about Nicole

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah i just finish watching episode 3

The people who get interviewed are all weird and funny,hahhaa..

The team are also funny.. only Hara really do a real work,hahaha.. I bet the guy will later regret he can't have fun like the other team does =P

is it me or does ji young partner seems familiar? Like he was on Kara Meta Friends

^Yea he does look familiar.. anyone to confirm this?

I watched episode 1 and recently I watched episode 2, it`s really hilarious and splendid show!

Especially episode 2, it`s very funny! I cannot stop laugh every time I see the girls act

Thanks for subbing it! You guys are amazing

But it`s really too short if it only consists of 8 episodes I think

Just watch episode 3 (thanks SweetMelodix!!) and wanted to comment =)

The interview part was funny because they didn't ask anything about working or bakery related. The guys showed off their talents more. Gyuri and her guy is so cute together. How old is he? It felt like they were on a date rather than a mission to seek for interior stuff. haha. The car ride is just <3! Team Seungyeon seem to get along the most. Team Hara seemed kindof awkward and they didn't talk much. Team Jiyoung is just plain funny. lol. sad they had to walk and take a bus but that is alittle better than riding in the production car with all those people and a driver who didn't listen. haha. can't wait to watch more.

I honestly love the show.

It's great watching the girls work to make a great and successful bakery. Now, it gets more interesting since they already settled all the business about location, workers and stuff.

They can actually start baking!

I just wish Nicole comes out more often. But, then again, she has her other show, so it's understandable.

And, thank you so much for subbing this series!

• 2 weeks later...
hahah i just finish watching episode 3

The people who get interviewed are all weird and funny,hahhaa..

The team are also funny.. only Hara really do a real work,hahaha.. I bet the guy will later regret he can't have fun like the other team does =P

^Yea he does look familiar.. anyone to confirm this?

Yupp he's on metafriends

I swear this is the same guy. I was watching the MTV Metafriends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0qNgwM60XQ&NR=1 today, and as soon as I saw this guy in the crowd, I knew I'd seen him before. Then, they showed their interview clips and a close up of him

metafriends.th.jpg

Tell me that it's not the guy from the Bakery show. This guy.

bakeryp.th.jpg

No mistaking that smirk. LOL. lucky guy.

• 2 weeks later...

haha @ skuba's comment.

no wonder he looked so familiar!! hahaha~ he must been a really big fan of kara. good for him! =)

I love kara bakery, can't believe its going to be such a short variety program. i wanted them to expand it and have like 20+ of episodes. even though it might be a bunch of work for them. but i can't get enough of it. haha ;d

Looks like he is.

Btw, does anyone actually know of where the Bakery is in Hongdae? Some friends and I will be going to Seoul next month, and I wouldn't mind paying homage to them. =D

Yea Yea i was about to ask the same question.

Where is the actual location of the bakery in seoul??

• 2 weeks later...