[TV Show] KARA Bakery

xichigo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Salina

thank you for sharing those pictures...

though we already have them in our gallery.

Please don't just spam with pictures, okay?

I wanted more episodes for KARA BAKERY.

Like when they open up and start selling their cakes to the

customers and etc. (:

I want to visit their cafe/bakery.

thanks for the links and also thanks for the pictures! (thanks to the both of you, of course)

the show is so entertaining to watch, and i too would really like to visit the place. assuming its open to the public, but then again why wouldn't it? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Awww~Those pics are so pretty!!!!~I lovve their KARA bakery show,It's such a hilarious show~I laughed a lot at ep 6 about the 'toilet' pose~Gyuri is so funny!!!and Ham's expression for that pose,priceless!!!Can't wait for the next episode,thank you so much the subbing team!!You guys work so hard!!Sweetmelodix fighting!!^^

I wonder how many episodes it'll be before they get their bakery up and running. I think it's strange how they keep bleeping out Crown Bakery when it's so obvious that they're the ones supporting these girls.

perhaps some business decisions that are very murky? don't forget, KARA started their own bakery with the help of Crown Bakery and while they do have an advertising deal on one hand, perhaps MNET and Crown didnt agree on a few sticking points.. note that on all 4 channels (the FTA trinity of KBS,MBC,SBS and the music channel MNET) they routinely blur out certain commercial logos to prevent illusions of product placement (as many artistes have certain exclusive deals with certain sponsors)

Woots, I'm enjoying this show although I wish Nicole would appear more. XD

Awesome pictures btw. XD

haha I havent watched Ep 7 and 8 yet. the youtube videos arent subbed.. I think Nicole might have a bigger role in the sequel (if there is)