xichigo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara Bakery is the best for me!!

i cant wait to watch it!! :inluv:

thnx to sweetmelodix2 for the subs!!

Haha! Gyuri is seriously mesmerised by that guy! haha! i bet all the gyuri fans are like jealous of that guy! haha!!!

omg! the prank on gyuri was so...erm....haha! feel so bad at her! she though that she was in the show but in the end she was being pranked! omg! like kena backstab like that!

haha! i watched all 5 episodes! cnt wait for the 6th to be subbed! thx alot of subbing! haha!!

cant wait for the next ep to be subbed and uploaded!!!!!!!

i know im very selfish and maybe very inconsiderate to say this but... can u guys try to finish the subs quicker? i know u guys are busy and also have other things to sub and there isnt many translators and i know that you're all already doing ur best but im sorta impatient, sorry. oh crap shouldnt have written this in the first place..... hell sorry, i know u guys are already doing the best u can do......

ahh it's better to wait patiently after all TT

• 3 weeks later...

there are only 8 episodes, yeah?? im only in ep5 now since the sub is only up to there... hehe... but i really love watching it...

i love the first ep where they are trying to loan the bank and Hara went first... she thought the guy recognized her as an idol, but he just pointed out that she's still not of age to make a loan.. hehe...

and Gyuri's hidden camera... so funny.. but poor Gyuri, she cried.. she's really hooked to that guy.. wonder what happened.. looking forward for the next episodes to be subbed :D

Yea Yea i was about to ask the same question.

Where is the actual location of the bakery in seoul??

Guys, I hate to say it, but the original location of KARA Bakery is no more. According to the current owners of the building, KARA Bakery wasn't doing too well, so they shut it down and made plans to move it to a different location. The place is now currently called Mother Moon, a coffee shop.

FYI, this is just a minor setback. The area itself is basically a residential area filled with rich old people. Not exactly the demographics KARA Bakery is looking for.

According to a Korean blogger (whom my guesthouse manager help find), put directions on how to get to the KARA Bakery site.

Pic of my pilgrimage today. :D Note the pout.

_CSC8086.jpg

I've uploaded the map should anyone else want to try and find it for themselves. Go to Hapjeong station (Line 2), and get out on Exit 3, and follow the map.

KaraBakery.jpg

On the upside, I did get to see Gyuri and Jiyoung when they were guests at KISS THE RADIO, a couple of days ago. Gyuri really looks that pretty in person. Just....wow...

photo.jpg

gyul.jpg