• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[TV Show] KARA Bakery

203 posts in this topic

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 4

EPISODE 5

EPISODE 6

EPISODE 7

EPISODE 8

CREDIT: SWEET MELODIX SUBBING TEAM :)

Thanks for subbing it ! i really wanted to watch it cause i heard its so awesome :thumbup::thumbup1:

They should continue this show, i enjoyed watching it, cept they already have so much stuff going on.

aww this show was too short :( i wish there was more nicole but she was too busy being a good student :tongue:

ahh I remember when I first watched it, totally did not expect the concept was for them to run a business. I thought the concept was like Wonder Bakery, since the wiki said it was a sequel starring Kara.

I lovedddd this show! I wish it had gone on longer :syc6: I want to visit that bakery! They're so freakin cute in this show~ ah i felt bad at that one point with nicole tho kekeke >> anyways loved it!!! :optimistic:

I was browsing HMV when I saw this:

KARA BAKERY - DVD and Photobook :blink:

KARA cute figure etc.! Unpublished shots containing very luxurious, DVD with 48 page hard cover photo!

I was surprised to see an "old" show be put on sale. If that doesn't say "KARA effect" anyone? hehehe

Cost: JPY 3990 ~ USD51.70

Availability: Out Soon - current release date is 23 Dec 2011

Link: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4215720

So I'm just wondering, does their bakery still exist? Does the profit still go to charity? What happened or is happening to their business?

i love kara bakery...

love to watch them with hilarious...

thanks for subbing guys...

appreciated with your hardwork...

love to watch the hidden camera between gyuri, nicole and gyuri's boyfriend...

it is ended up gyuri being pranked...'haha...

Just wondering,does their shop still exist even when this show ended?Anyone knows?

I was kinda disappointed when i saw the show. I was hoping they would be doing more hands on baking instead of all that other stuff

i've watched KARA Bakery!

It's so funny, i laughed in every episodes i watched! haha ^^

I want to go to KARA bakery, but seems like no ones know where it is located >.<

I want to go to KARA bakery, but seems like no ones know where it is located >.<

As of two years ago, that particular location is no more. Almost after the show ended, I went there but the ownership had changed. Here's the post I made originally.

As of two years ago, that particular location is no more. Almost after the show ended, I went there but the ownership had changed. Here's the post I made originally.

oo, so sad the bakery is no longer there, so they move to the new location, but you know where is their new location? by the way, thank you so much for the info ^^

Edited by RoBiNTan

This show was the best~ I want to see more reality shows with KARA!! this one definently didn;t last long enough keke.

daebak!! i finally found this page, i never really got to finish Kara Bakery so yeah!!!!! shall continue!!

I've seen this show on youtube, it's very blur you know?? But thank for the sub team. I will always support my lovely group :eyelove: :eyelove: , KARA jjang

@iqbal3007

I might watch this after all the episodes have finished being subbed. I hate it when I need to wait for new episodes to be subbed haha, I know I'm impatient! Hopefully it's better than KV2, I found that so boring... :(

Man this episode was so cute! It was interesting to see how Gyuri interacted with Minseo which also brings me to the topic of this question: what ever happened to those guys? They disappeared near the end which was a bummer since their interactions were so cute.

All in all, I really liked this show. Thanks Sweet Melodix for subbing!