[2009.12.08] Getting to know Goo Hara

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hara has such a pretty and adorable face, with a really slim and nice figure. Yet she says she doesn't have any love experiences.. Maybe she don't have the time for that now since she is only catching 3-4 hours of sleep a day :X

I hope she doesn't overwork herself and fall ill D:

Aww.. It must be really tough to smile and be conscious about her upper gums all the time..

Oh well, She still looks perfect to me <3 Hehe.

I can't believe she has only 10 celebrity's cellphone and half them are SS501..I guess she doesn't really socialize with other celebs outside the DSP family..Or else i think many other male celebs would be snatching to give her their cellphone numbers! :eyelove:

I believe Hara can act really well too :D I wish her all the best for her acting career next time!

She will definitely be given the opportunity to act.

Hara fighting!! <3

It's ok Hara...we understand haha. It's hard to be an idol and be happy with the way you look.

But generally speaking if you have been chosen to be an idol as such then it's not just that you can sing and dance right? One day Hara will not be doing the Kara thing and be doing her own as they all get older and it would be great to see her acting or whatever...although I think she'd make a better comedian just with her lame jokes and stuff haha.

Besides she shouldn't worry about boys too much anyway. There will be time since she's only 18 or so. I wasn't too interested in guys until I left school. She most likely won't be short of attention when the time comes ^_^