• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunnySKIES.

Which Member Did You Have the Most Trouble Recognizing?

279 posts in this topic

So we've all been new fans before, right? I think it's kind of hard to learn names and faces right away unless you're just good at it. Maybe it's just me, but I fail at learning names and faces and recognizing people. So in KARA whether it was from Break It, Rock U, or Wanna, which member did you have the most trouble recognizing?

I think for me it was the JiNi twins. Not just one person, but two. I couldn't really tell them apart when I first became a fan. Maybe because the first picture I saw of them, they looked so similar to each other.

Kind of a weird question, but I'm curious. Who was it for you?

I remember when I first got into Kara I was checking their profiles on Karabloom, but I still couldn't tell them apart except for Gyuri. I think I had the most trouble between Sunghee and Seungyeon? I had no idea why lol; now I think about it they look totally different. Haha. It became easier to tell them apart as I look at more photos and performances, but yeah, at the beginning, it was difficult.

Sincerely I don't have any trouble recognize them, it's so easy to tell who is who. But if I must choose, I'd pick Jini couple, they look so alike sometimes ^^ Especially when Maknae Cole have a bang.

At first I had trouble recognizing Nicole and JiYoung thanks to Rock U. They look very similar in that video. Even when they have their names right next to them in the video I used to always forget. Now I can tell who is who, even when I just hear their voice. :thumbup1:

I messed up Hara and Jiyoung the first few times I watched Honey (which was the first song I heard from them), but then I got it straight. xD

*thinking* ah, i remember!

when i first saw the 'BREAK IT' video 2yrs ago..

i remember mixing up Sunghee&Gyuri. I dunno why but it was

always that scene with the white background.

maybe it was the long hair(?)

I didn't have any trouble recognizing anyone because I'm just really good at remembering faces and names. But for awhile, I kept messing up Seungyeon's name. I thought it was Seugnhyun .. lol. Horrible fan.

Nicole and JiYoung. At first. Lol. The reason is because the first video I watched of Kara was their comeback stage with Honey. They switched the names of Nicole and JiYoung. Sooo, it was really confusing. xD And also, before that, I got Hara and JiYoung mixed up. Hara just looked PRECIOUS. So naturally, I thought she was the youngest. x] It was still really confusing for me to figure out JiYoung and Nicole though. Blahh, comeback stage confused me. x]

When they were promoting 'Rock U' I couldn't tell who Kang Ji Young was -_- I was like, "OMG~" I kept forgetting her, lol. I'd gotten Seung Yeon and Hara mixed up once or twice.

I really didn't have any problems recognizing them T_T Yeah I'm kind of obsessed. But if it was a big group like

SNSD and Super Junior I would have lots of problem! They pretty much look very different from each other.

I really didn't have any problems recognizing them T_T Yeah I'm kind of obsessed. But if it was a big group like

SNSD and Super Junior I would have lots of problem! They pretty much look very different from each other.

had no problem recognising them at all. they have such distinctive features yet so beautiful within their own rights as well. definitely a karaholic haha :thumbup:

Seungyeon at first... but I only really watched Kara after their Revolution album was out.

I wasn't really sure who Seungyeon was though....

During Rock U days, i agree with some comments above which is JiNi, but since their Pretty Girl i didn't have that confusion anymore because i think each member start to have their own persona (on screen wise).

Well..i started knowing Kara when they released the song 'Wanna'.. in the mv..I cant recognise Haraand Seung Yeon..Idk why..they just look alike to me..When i saw Seung Yeon smilling in the music vieo..I was like..'Who's that cute girl??' xD

To be honest, haha...I got Jiyoung and Gyuri mixed up.

I thought Jiyoung was the leader instead. :D

I did! Haha. But its better now, Gyul's voice is very easy to recognise. Nicole's too. Hara and Jiyoung's quite similar...

I think I had the most trouble with Jiyoung. Why? Process of elimination:

Gyuri -- After watching a few MVs from KARA, I could easily recognize that ultra sharp nose of hers.

Seungyeon -- I recognized her baby face straight away. I remember when I first watched the Honey MV, I found her baby face really "typically cute" and what you would expect from a cute-next-door girl so her look sort of stuck to me.

Nicole -- I recognized her short hair haha. And when it was my first time watching the Honey MV, there was a comment from a fanboy about loving Nicole like hell so I particularly remembered as well.

Hara -- Hara has always been my fave ever since I watched that Honey MV. So beautiful!!! Therefore I had no trouble recognizing her as well.

So as you can see, Jiyoung made the least impression on me. But after finding out what a cute puppy maknae she is and after getting used to them, I had no problem with recognizing or anything.

mm, definitely sunghee and seungyeon, i don't know why but i just couldn't tell them apart O_O"

oh no, i think i have a problem. i don't any.

aware of kara because of wanna/mister & seungyeon.

after googling a lot, i started to look into the band & each member.

probably the replaying of stage performance made it easier for me to recognise them.