• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunnySKIES.

Which Member Did You Have the Most Trouble Recognizing?

279 posts in this topic

Going to have to agree with Jiyoung and Seoungyeon. Back in their older days it was harder to tell them apart, but still once you get to know KARA it becomes easier to distinguish the two of them. Hara, Nicole, and Gyuri all have very distinctive features I think, so it's easy to tell them apart.

they actually all have distinct features! but when i first saw lupin, i couldn't tell who was who besides Hara whom i recognise from invincible youth and Nicole who was really outstanding in the Lupin performances.. couldn't tell jiyoung and gyuri apart at first cause they have about the same build!

But its easy after a while. :)

To be honest, I thought Gyuri was Jiyoung! Lol, I fail!! But after studying them a lil bit more, I finally could remember them all~

To be honest i got Hara and Nicole mixed up the first time i watch all of their MV.. since both of them is pretty so its hard to recognize them..

nicole is my first bias so i recognized her first :)) that means the others easy to tell apart... i think i learned seungyeon's name last because she was just "um the other one?" until i started watching interviews :( now i love her tho.

i always get soungyeon amd nicole mistaken in lupin performances beacuse they have short hair but after watching their other videos i can recognize hen seperately

i think we need a poll for this lol :D

anyways, for me i dont rmb having trouble recognising anyone :scared:

i think de hardest was JiNi though........ but lol its hard to believe that i got them mixed up last time

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

at fisrt i got problem recognizing gyuri and jiyoung.

i think both of them look quite alike.

always mix up these two.

When i first saw a Kara MV i couldn't tell Jiyoung and Gyuri because their hair styles were so similar.

I still dont kno their names XD

All i know is Nicole <3 because thats what made me became a fan in the first place ^O^

^

^

lol same i had trouble recognizing jiyoung and gyuri xD they kinda look alike during wanna mv.i just watched it,and i still see the similarities.

i had no problem with nicole(duh,short hair(im talking bout during wanna/mister period.))

hammie and hara,i didnt either.ham's hair during mister was like braids(like rockstar?xD idk...) hara was the girl who have a reaaaally long hair.

""um the other one?" " she's not just 'the other one',she's Kara's cute hamster,vocalist,the one who always work hard,even when she's injured, and the girl i adore (:

im offended ^^

Edited by xxoo

Hara, jiyoung and seungyeon. Gyuri and nicole have special sounding voices. Plus they have certain special features that distinguishes them from the other members.

They all looked very different from one another during Mister but I was more of their fan this year so the vids I watched were Lupin comeback perfs. And I kinda got mixed up with Ham and Cole because they both had short hair but I managed to differentiate them very quickly after that haha.

just no one they have very unique features and i havent had any moment where i was confused on who is who :) and im proud of that! voices are all different so now difficulty recognizing at all :)

when i first found out abbout them i always knew who gyuri and nicole were so it was the other members that took more time..

for me i couldn't really differentiate between seungyeon and jiyoung. idk why.

For me I didn't have trouble remembering their faces, my problem was remembering their names xD

took me awhile to learn Gyul's, Hammie's and Jing's name xD

To be honest..amongst all girl group members,Kara is the easiest to recognize.

But if I were to choose,maybe Gyuri & Sunghee look a bit alike.

During the start, i always got Seungyeon and Jiyoung mixed out, not sure why now that I think about it, they don't look that similar...

From the beginning I knew only Hara and Nicole, couldn't really remember other members (I couldn't tell which one is SeungYeon and Jiyoung), but now it is not a problem any more.