• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunnySKIES.

Which Member Did You Have the Most Trouble Recognizing?

279 posts in this topic

When I first watched If You Wanna MV I can't differentiate Gyuri from Nicole. XD

hahahaha well for me i think they all look different...the only time i had trouble telling them apart was in their mv breaking...lol nicole and sunghee looked so similiar kekekekeke..

Jiyoung was actually the hardest for me to recognize. I think the rest of the member's looks are pretty unique.

nicole and sy sometimes, especially when they have similar hairstyles and the vids are low resolution.

I didn't had a hard time recognizing their faces.

the only problem I had with them was remembering their names. >_<

I think Nicole would be the hardest to be recognize, since she always wear a hat whenever she go out and her bangs down usually...

We might have actually walk pass by her in Korea if u been there b4.. and that would be so upsetting for me T_T

I honestly didn't have very much trouble recognizing each member individually at all. In fact I'd say Kara was the group I most easily and quickly learned all the group member names and faces. And it's not like I'm good with this sort of thing either. It took me much longer to learn the names of all the SNSD and T-ara members. If anything I mixed up Seungyeon and Hara a couple times but that's it.

i can remember Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Hara before i go to sleep

but i often forget how do Jiyoung and Nicole look like, lol

I have trouble recognizes between Seungyeon and Nicole.

Because of their's hair style, It's make me confuse sometimes then I have to look at one of them for a moment.

This trouble happening for me since Lupin concept.

i didn't have a problem of recognize them,..

bcause they have different expresion, so its easy to remember each member :)

I started out with SNSD, so I became really good at recocnizing faces and remembering names, but Nicole and HSY were sometimes hard to recocgnize, especially when they are in mvs with quick flashes.

i didn't have a problem telling them apart. they all look soo different. but i remember occasionally mixing up Jing and Nicole for a few weeks at first.

I think KARA is one of the easier groups to recognize/remember names because they all look different. I love SNSD, too, but OMG it took me forever to differentiate between Yoona-Seohyun-Yuri XD I guess Jiyoung was the hardest for me to recognize because she didn't get as much exposure on variety shows before, so I couldn't remember her face/name easily? Which is kind of ironic because now she's my favorite member, but I love them all ^^

amazingly, i've never had any trouble with kara. Their name came naturally to me after seeing their names once. I wonder why. :confused1: I usually have a lot of trouble remembering names :)

maybe it's because kara captured my heart :wub:

i still have trouble recognizing them sometimes lol! especially when it's a moving shot and when they're not really close to the camera. if they're not that far i'm fine (; however, i still can't really recognize their individual voices from the songs :o

First time seeing KARA was in the Lupin mv. I had a difficult time figuring out which was Hammy and which was Cole lolz. But after a while, and coming here, I'm finally able to differentiate the two xD

Actually, KARA was the first K-Pop group I had no trouble recognizing the different members, even for a smaller group. A lot of other groups I had a ton of trouble recognizing all the members (especially SNSD).

Outa all the girl groups i've seen, KARA was the only one which i could recognize everyone immediately. a major reason may be because they have only 5 members :D

I never had a problem recognizing them since they are easy to tell apart, but it did take me awhile to really notice Jiyoung.

Well, a long time ago (last January):whistling: when I first started watching "Pretty Girl" I had a hard time deciding who was who especially since I used to go back and forth in time from "break it" to "Honey" etc. I started thinking that they were constantly changing the girls,lol. Even the names were hard for me, especially Seung Yeon, I don't know why.

But now they can't hide anymore :tongue: Even if they change hair style, clothes whatever, I know who's who. I can even recognize their individual voices. I listen to them all the time.

Edited by adlibruj

It is hard for me to differentiate between Seungyeon and Gyuri. They are slightly the same in some way.

First time i knowned their names and faces it already registered in me. Unlike the other groups and is soooo hardddd to familiarize with cause they have sooo mannny members :thumbdown: That's what i love about Kara! Quality over Quantity but it is also their weakness cause larger groups has larger fanbase. There is more to choose from! :scared:

wheni watched Wanna MV i can't recognize Gyuri and Jiyoung...

Nicole's trademark is her short hair...

but when i watched Lupin, i can't recognize seungyeon and Jiyoung...

the easiest to recognize is Nicole and Hara, Hara for her big eyes and nicole for her short hair.

i don't have much trouble recognizing each one of them.

but i have trouble in remembering seungyeon name at first.

seunghyun? seongyeun? seunghyeon? LOL :sweatdrop:

but right now i can even remember their full name!

no problem at all! :thumbup: