[2009.12.08] Gyuri

Vladimir

20091208_karagyuriidealtypeinbakery_572.jpg

As you may know, Mnet's reality show Kara Bakery aired its first episode about a week ago. And as soon as an announcement went out that they were looking for part time workers in their bakery, they were flooded by thousands of phone calls from males. Well, Kara's leader Park Gyuri is currently full of joy. Why? Because of a male worker who she picked from the interview/audition.

Gyuri has a reason to be enamored by her new employee - he reportedly has the looks and is tall. The filming staff was also surprised by his hard work, as he looked happy throughout the whole shoot in a cold day. But who wouldn't want to be working alongside Kara?

Even the members of Kara seemed to agree as they commented:

Gyuri unnie is really interested in the male worker. At the last shoot, Gyuri unnie's mother visited. Gyuri even introduced him to her mother, telling her that he was her ideal type.

Wow, aren't you guys excited to see who caught Gyuri's interest? Stay tuned to the broadcast on the 9th!

20091208_karagyuriidealtypeinbakery_FS1.jpg

20091208_karagyuriidealtypeinbakery_FS2.jpg

20091208_karagyuriidealtypeinbakery_FS3.jpg

All credits go to allkpop

UPDATE:

Mnet's reality show Kara Bakery has aired its third episode for the public viewing, revealing along with it, the mystery man who swept Park Gyuri off her feet kill heels!

To select part-time workers for their bakery, the booty-shaking idol group held an audition that was flooded with predominantly males. It was during this episode where Kara's leader experienced--what is called--"love at first sight" when she requested a random guy on the streets to help her post flyers for the audition. As the group debated where to designate the arrow advertisements, the handsome stranger supported Gyuri's idea of taping them to the ground, to which she boldly blurted, "I think I am interested in you, oppa!"

Kim Min Seo, as he was identified as, is a 27-year-old model that actually appeared to audition as one of the part-time workers for Kara's bakery. As Kim Min Seo demonstrated a catwalk for the girls, Gyuri's eyes were on the verge of popping out from her eye sockets.

From the pool of interviewees, the members of Kara claimed dibs on their own bakery partner (take a wild guess at who Gyuri chose). The female idols and the newly-hired workers spent a enjoyable time getting acquainted and bonding with one another. Viewers who randomly tuned into the channel could have easily mistaken the show for Mnet Scandal whenever scenes of Gyuri and Kim Min Seo appeared.

Anyhow, check out the full episode below; catch a glimpse of this mysterious guy at 1:45 (first video), then watch his interview at 6:55 (first video). It's definitely worth the watch.

cr: kamillia001

All credits go to allkpop

Edited by Vladimir

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first episode. Wanna see the rest.

Do you think Gyuri would be the type to date someone not in the entertainment business? She seems like the person least likely, but you never know when it comes to L-O-V-E :tongue: haha. Looking forward to this ep.

I'm really happy for Gyuri! She must be so happy that she can work with her ideal guy around her..

That guy must be really lucky lol.

Gyuri even introduced her mom to him! She is so quick. Haha..

I wonder how he looks like..

I wanna see the next episode now!~ xDD

hehe lucky guy and grats for him on being accepted in the job fighting hope u and gyuri have fun together hehe.

kara fighting and nicole hope u do well in ur college hehe cos i know its hard since im in my last semester fighting!! =)